New free champion rotation and sale!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Føldemort

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerv View Post
Oh, so those skin sales weren't an accident. might just have to pick up dat ashe skin tho.

edit: well ****, I wish I knew 5 days ago that northern storm voli skin would of been on sale so I could save myself some RP, oh wells.
I've heard, not really experienced; that if you make a purchase 10 days or so less from a champion/skin going on sale, they'll refund you your lost RP. It'd be nice if someone could back me up on this.

Solzan Nemesis

04-29-2013

I like this, I like this a lot . I been waiting for Phoenix Quinn to go on sale.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

So... um... was that Janna mention here foreshadowing her jumping the bandwagon to join "the one and only Frejlord" or was it just because she had a pretty ice skin? Kinda had enough of these surprises retcons, so I'd prefer it to be out in the open, if it is the case. I mean, cool either way, but I'd like explicit knowledge.

Exploding Barrel

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fldemort View Post
I've heard, not really experienced; that if you make a purchase 10 days or so less from a champion/skin going on sale, they'll refund you your lost RP. It'd be nice if someone could back me up on this.
With the typical sales, a ticket to support can get you a partial refund for champs and skins you buy up to 14 days before they go on sale. I imagine that would apply here too.

Pariswho

04-29-2013

**** I just got Quinn and her skin a few days ago **** me

CKDSRainbowDash

04-29-2013

why only 20% off?

Edit: will there be another actual 50% sale or is this it

tomglow

04-29-2013

Ashe, Anivia, quinn and some other champs have been on rotation just a few weeks ago. However, the rotation and the sale thing is good.

melodiouskitsune

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKDSRainbowDash View Post
why only 20% off?

Edit: will there be another actual 50% sale or is this it
The usual 50% sale is going to happen as per normal alongside this freeweek + 20% sale. so we're getting freeweek champ and skins plus regularhalf off. Hope this helps.

DanielHB

04-29-2013

i want Phoenix Quinn and King Tryndramere, please...

Bobdeathron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

So i feel a little derpish but, I think the phrasing in the client makes it sound like if you buy one of the champions, you get a skin for free.

Apologies if i am the only one.