Teemo Diaries

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leon Hinomoto

04-29-2013

This is just going to destroy any peace I have tonight... But do go on, please!

Arararararara

04-29-2013

I'm running low on tinderboxes.

Kachine

04-29-2013

Day 11

They came for me.

I don't know how, I don't know why but they came for me.

I returned to my home after having a picnic with Tristana two days ago and there it was, the door hanging percariously on one hinge, threatening to fall with the slightest touch. It must have been a wild animal. Deep scratch marks run across the house like some hellhound, hungry for its prey, determined to find a way in.

I wanted to run for help at that time, but something, something deep within me told me to keep going. As I sidestepped the door, the acts of a demon unfolded before my eyes.

Chairs, curtains, stools, cabinets, bed, or what once was, lay scattered in every direction. Nothing is what is was. Nothing is whole again. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I saw the masterpiece of the monster.

Scratched, in blood, were mysterious words, sentences, on every wall and crevice. I don't recognize the words, they were mere symbols to me. And there, in the back corner of the room, I saw him again.

Veigar, his mangled body barely covered by what once was his violet robe. The blood must have came from him. It knows. At that point, I ran. My mouth screamed in silent fear as I leaped back across Bandle city. To where I have just realized now is the worst place to run to but the only place I knew I could find safety, into the arms of Tristana.

I think I passed out then as I arrived at her house since the next thing I know, it's 2 days later and I'm lying in her house. There's a warm cup of tea and some bread by the nightstand, I think I'll have some. A note lay beside the tray

Quote:
Not sure what happened, hope you get better soon, see you tonight!
- T xo
Maybe I'm going crazy. Hut two three four....

Attachment 674725

Lee Is My Name

04-29-2013

Just a suggestion that once you're finished writing these, you edit them into the original posts? Would make it much easier for people that stumble upon this in the future.

Metanite

04-29-2013

Teemo pls

perpentach

04-29-2013

Bring it. BRING IT SCP TEEMO

Macros06

04-29-2013

Wouldn't it be a plot twist if he was the one who killed him?

Shiralune

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by macros06 View Post
wouldn't it be a plot twist if he was the one who killed him?
Attachment 674727

Publius101

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyfireDragoon View Post
Stick em with the pointy end

Yes, I can't wait to see more of her in Winds, i'm truly invested in her story.
Invested definitely the right word lol. When I got to the chapter in SoS that ends "His axe took her in the back of the head." I nearly ragequit the whole series. y u do dis GRRM?

Sincarnation

04-29-2013

i NEED MOAR