@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creaper11

04-25-2013

Is anything in the works for Master Yi? I'm sure you guys are just as aware as the community is that he has major issues right now. Just fishing for information really, any time I've brought it up before it's gone unnoticed.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Morello, I don't know if you remember, but almost a year ago I shot you an email talking about a huge balance thread which would propose changes/list problems of Champions, you told me back then you didn't think would have time to look at it much, and you never commented on it. So basically, I'd like to know what you think/thought of it and how I could make it better, or how I could get better at identifying strengths/weaknesses, etc.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2422094

Also, as of Quinn's release, I started doing "analysis/feedback" threads about new Champion or Reworked ones :

This is my latest, about Zac : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post37065136

I would like to know if those kind of threads help you guys in some sort of way. I've been doing it because I love doing this kind of thing, but this can be hard to accomplish at some times. So tell me what you think of it overall, so I can produce more/better content in the future !!

destructor50000

04-25-2013

Do you Mentally consider Yourself a Troll?

JLR

04-25-2013

Did you read my post on page 286 Morello? I'd love a reply if possible, if not it's okay as I said before. ;-;

Akorvyr

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valodor View Post
Syndra may be awhile longer because Zyra, Diana and Rengar came before her so after Zyra and Diana get their new skins she will be soon after.
Swore she was before rengar and diana

Doctor Swole

04-25-2013

Are there any plans to fix how overpowered wards are or the fact that they are a bandaid fix to level 2 jungle gankers.

junglers in general are so frontloaded in power tbh. any plan to redistribute that curve? your average jungler ganked at 4 in s1. Why is it now 2?

Aphoristic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Aside from Poppy, Sion, and Heimerdinger, are there currently any champions you are particularly unhappy with?

Morello

Lead Designer

04-25-2013
479 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aavak View Post
Which begs the question - Why aren't you going 'all-in' on all of your new content? Why release half-*ss content that you'll have to go back to at a later point in time?
The goal is to, we sometimes mess up on communication or vision.

silenthunt

04-25-2013

Hey Morello, I know that all the Trundle stuff is still not final, but do you think you guys can devote more time to have a bigger conversation about him balance-wise at some point?

Bandana Dee

04-25-2013

This is prob a hopeless question and is probabaly annoying by now but; heimerdinger rework, when can we exept to either see his new kit or see it released. we already saw some teasers