@Morello (Official!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Morello are you guys looking at doing a visual relaunch for Urgot like you did with Karma and Trundle? If not then why not? In the massive 'gruesome' threads it was generally accepted by everyone that Urgot was visually a mistake, so why remake Trundle to remove the gruesome factor while leaving Urgot intact?

Luna Wolf

04-25-2013

@Morello
Do you guys plan on looking into the bugs/issues involving Morgana's ultimate? I've experienced the short outs with Morgana quite a few times and its really frustrating. So just wondering if its meant to be this way or if its a real issue that can be remedied. Thanks!

Mirror

04-25-2013

Dear NMST,

More than a year ago, you guys said you figured out how to get red/blue buffs to visually copy to clones (Shaco, Wukong, LeBlanc). There was once a patch note saying "this will happen." It never happened. Why?

Akorvyr

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valodor View Post
Varus, Darius, Draven and Jayce all got new skins so Zyra and Diana should be next. Also I'm betting on Diana being next because Darius got a new skin before Varus and Jayce got a new skin before Draven.
DONT FORGET SYNDRA!!! been waiting too long for another skin for her. The Justicar skin resembles the angels from Bayonetta all too well. And, well, you know how the rest goes. Every time I see that Justicar Syndra, I wanna blast a Wicked Weave or two to her face. Finish with a good old Gomorrah climax And then proceed to play Bayonetta after the match.

Morello

Lead Designer

04-25-2013
476 of 517 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by imweasel09 View Post
Any thoughts on removing the cast time or allowing cast while moving for sivir's ult? It strikes me as really off that a chasing/movement ability makes her stop to cast it and it can really screw her over. A related case is volibear's R which feels awkward as hell to use a lot of the time because of the case animation. I know voli's in a really good to overpowered spot right now and doesn't really need buffs but not casting his ult so the other person doesn't escape feels counter-intuitive.
Had that conversation today, in fact. We're considering it.

Valodor

04-25-2013

So what do you think about a Kappa champion? He could be from the southern part of Ionia that was in Noxus control and all the other Kappas but him were enslaved by Noxus, so he joins the League to fight for Ionia and to free his people! He is also bests friends with Fizz... and Ahri.

Thryale

04-25-2013

is there a reason viktor's ult continues to deal dmg after viktor dies, but stuff like veigar's cage and annie's tibbers dissappears upon said champs death?

DogTelevision

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Any news on Viktor? It was announced he was getting a slight rework on his passive and/or visual changes on his ultimate about a year ago.. havent heard a single thing since then. Is my favorite mechanical mid mage getting love soon™?

Aavak

Aphoristic

04-25-2013

Why haven't Corki's mana costs been lowered? I know many people would love to play him, but it is difficult to when he goes oom after a few trades.

Also, are there any plans to buff Olaf back into viability? His last nerf unquestionably killed him.