How do I survive a Vayne vs. Caitlyn lane?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

04-24-2013

I have played against various adc's with Vayne- but it seems I'm always having a hard time beating a Caitlyn and Draven.

I know bot lane is support driven and jungle- but I really don't like being a sitting duck doing nothing but farm and get poked to death. When I duobot with my friend, he usually goes Nami, Sona, and maybe Taric. Which support is best against them and for Vayne too?

Any tip would be lovely.

Tacidus

04-24-2013

ban caitlyn

sean1212

04-24-2013

Kill their nexus to win the game.

ßeerPongChamp

04-24-2013

you can't beat draven or cait as vayne until you are lvl 7 with a bf sword. unless they are legit stupid and you and your supp make plays or get jungler assist.

what part of vayne has a bad early game doesn't click for you?

Saiansupayann

04-24-2013

Vayne vs Caitlyn? don't play Vayne would be the easiest advice or yeah simply request during draft mode to have Caitlyn banned. But then again, you are most likely going to face either MF or Draven, and those aren't good match ups either.

Nick Crusaire

04-24-2013

everyone is having a hard time vs cait atm....

Macro Hard

04-24-2013

Get an aggressive support and try to all in at lvl 6.

you won't outpoke Cait in lane, but you can win the all ins easily. Also while the matchup is hard, if you just get a small advantage from gank/mistake from Cait, you can snowball the lane pretty hard.

Random Article

04-24-2013

Against Draven? Play Ashe.

Her slows wreck the **** out of him.

Hayze

04-24-2013

Caitlyn's whole design is to out range all adc's which makes her super safe for farming CS. I would say you need to try to abuse the tall grass, or have bot get ganks on her to add some pressure as you farm near turret or something like that.

That is what i would try to do. normally I play Draven against Cait because he does a lot of damage in laning phase, and you can be very punishing with Draven and your support. comunication is key.

Poisonpowder

04-24-2013

Use your Tumble to dodge skillshots
Farm up
Win mid-late