Bring back the old 3v3 map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

khammarathisme

04-23-2013

Hey Riot,

I've been wondering, are you guys ever going to bring back the old 3v3 map? This map was made on the halloween patch and was specifically made for Elise. I'm getting pretty sick of the map now. So can you please bring back the old 3v3 map

Silence Exiled

04-23-2013

I know this is the best way to make everyone happy and feel like we are as old as our grandparents Good work for making this post and making me and the whole community of the League feel like we need THE OLD TWISTED TREELINE!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUNIOR MEMBER GOO!!!!!!

migty1joe

04-23-2013

I also liked old map a lot. I loved big jungle, look, ...

Capt Chronic420

04-24-2013

Maps where half the champions aren't viable are cool.

Draiders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

After the thousands of post about bringing back the old TT getting ignored and riot even stating they do not want to bring it back, something makes me think it is not going to happen.

The old map had alot more problems then people seem to remember. I like both the old Twisted Treelines and the new one but if the old one never returns I won't feel to bad about it.

Twisted Treelines is getting patched a bit more though and they have stated that there are going to be nerfs to champions to balance them around them around Dominion and Twisted Treelines with the nerfs/buffs only affecting them on the map they were nerfed on.

Example Singed is pretty balanced for 5s at the moment but in 3s he is just unkillable unless you pick champions to specifically counter him. Lets say they nerf his poison and ult for TT, those nerfs would not be active on 5s.

gnmish

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Chronic420 View Post
Maps where half the champions aren't viable are cool.
So 50+ champs aren't enough for you?

The new 3s map has more viable champs than the old one, just because you shouldn't play Ashe on either, doesn't mean the map has a problem.