~~[Avatars]Forum Enhancer Kit by Worre~~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LMFAO IM FAKER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

how do i add a avatar

LMFAO IM FAKER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

hood

Vamp16

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCG Outlaw View Post
hood
you go to fek.worreh.com and make an acct with the exact same name as your forum name (capitals do matter).

Lénekton Bot

04-23-2013

Bad news.

F.E.K project may stop completely as Riot Games decided to "upgrade"(by 'upgrade' I mean 'fuck up') their forums.

Little taste of the new shittier forum layout is here http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com

R.I.P FEK 2012-2013

Sir Loins

04-23-2013

Noooooo

Lénekton Bot

04-24-2013

Bump

SavageMinnow

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnekton Bot View Post
Bad news.

F.E.K project may stop completely as Riot Games decided to "upgrade"(by 'upgrade' I mean 'fuck up') their forums.

Little taste of the new shittier forum layout is here http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com

R.I.P FEK 2012-2013
What the actual **** is that ****? Are they trying to be Reddit?

Lénekton Bot

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
What the actual **** is that ****? Are they trying to be Reddit?
Probably yes. I feel little dissappointed at Riot. People want better forums, not worse.

Scumbag Lemon

04-24-2013

Why does league insist on 'upgrading' the forums? It's fine as it is.

If I wanted to see the reddit format, I'd visit reddit myself. But I'm here NOT to see the reddit format, so please don't bring that here. If I didn't get the message across, I'm not a fan of reddit.

bump.

SavageMinnow

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumbag Lemon View Post
Why does league insist on 'upgrading' the forums? It's fine as it is.

If I wanted to see the reddit format, I'd visit reddit myself. But I'm here NOT to see the reddit format, so please don't bring that here. If I didn't get the message across, I'm not a fan of reddit.

bump.
I've got nothing against Reddit; I actually like it in a lot of ways. However, that format works for Reddit because it's Reddit. Part of that is because Reddit posts often link directly off the site, not to an internal discussion. The LoL forums are not Reddit, they have functioned differently for a long time.