Ranked points and rank stagnant

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravenstein

04-22-2013

Hello Riot Games;

I have posted this on another thread as an inquiry where I questioned other players as I thought I might be doing something wrong. Now I am posting it here because I am sure it is a bug and players saying this shouldn't be happening.

I am in Silver Division 5. Yesterday, I had received 100 points and a message stating that my next games will determine if I promote or not. Today, I had played 3 ranked games. I have won 2 out of the 3 ranked games, meaning that I will promote. However, after the last game, the message showed up again and stated that my next games will determine if I promote or not. I checked my profile, I am still at 100 points and Silver Division 5, despite winning 2/3 games.

A similar issue...

I've noticed sometimes when I win a ranked game, my points does not increase. Similarly, my points does not decrease sometimes when I lose.

Please help.

Thank you very much

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

04-22-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Checking your match history, it shows that you queue dodged at this time: 2013-04-22 17:21:55

Does that line up with what you remember? Queue dodging during a series will cancel the series and in the future I believe it's being changed to only count as a loss rather than canceling the series straight away.

In regards to points not updating. It can take a few minutes for league points to process through the back-end system and show up in your profile.

Kevïn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2013

Dannamoth - are there provisions when league shuts down?

Today, I queued up - after I finished selecting my masteries, the game just crashed (so I lost 3 LP)
It's not a big deal because it wasn't a series - but I'm worried this will happen in a series game

Boobs

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Checking your match history, it shows that you queue dodged at this time: 2013-04-22 17:21:55

Does that line up with what you remember? Queue dodging during a series will cancel the series and in the future I believe it's being changed to only count as a loss rather than canceling the series straight away.

In regards to points not updating. It can take a few minutes for league points to process through the back-end system and show up in your profile.
Can you check out my scenario ? I won two games and did not go to promo, I started at 99 points before those 2 games. both ranked and wins.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

04-23-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papers View Post
Can you check out my scenario ? I won two games and did not go to promo, I started at 99 points before those 2 games. both ranked and wins.
I'm looking at your match history. Did you happen to duo queue with someone with a much lower rating?

Playstation

04-23-2013

lol'd duo with bronze II and tried to cheat the system.

Schmucky85

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
I'm looking at your match history. Did you happen to duo queue with someone with a much lower rating?
Whoa whoa whoa. Riot can't check who is in a duo queue?

How do you get stats on duo queue then? Win rates, report values, etc? How do you know they're matchmade right?
I'd be apalled if Riot doesn't have access to this info.