Blackfrost Anivia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blizzaja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

So it would appear Anivia knows 'Lissandra'. http://youtu.be/GeiNVYWLkUA?t=5m21s

I'm curious about this sudden link, is it canon or is it sort of in the sense of Aether Wing Kayle and being an alternate future kind of deal?

Ecclesias

04-19-2013

we don't know the full story yet. But it appears that Blackfrost Anivia a representation of something that was/will happen in the story (like Ashe's white, blonde skin or Soraka's divine skin before the lore rework)

OriginalA

04-19-2013

Nitpick but Soraka's current lore still incorporates that old skin. "Crying out in terror and shielding their eyes from her divine radiance, they fled. Soraka's celestial form faded and the stars fell silent - for her transgression, she became mortal."

Her celestial form faded. That implies that she was physically different in form before that event and that the change was visible. The fact that she also became mortal at the time is a side note.

Toki Wo T0mare

04-19-2013

My guess is that, in some past lifetime, she followed Lissandra.

Ecclesias

04-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalA View Post
Nitpick but Soraka's current lore still incorporates that old skin. "Crying out in terror and shielding their eyes from her divine radiance, they fled. Soraka's celestial form faded and the stars fell silent - for her transgression, she became mortal."

Her celestial form faded. That implies that she was physically different in form before that event and that the change was visible. The fact that she also became mortal at the time is a side note.
Nope, A riot poster said that now Soraka was always a blue unicorn and that the divine skin fell into the category of non-canon back when her VU was launched. I think the theead was called Soraka and Warwick AMA

IceHound

04-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toki Wo T0mare View Post
My guess is that, in some past lifetime, she followed Lissandra.
I was told it was among of the lines of Lissandra's power corrupting her, which is why she says "With this new power, I can finally! Ugh-nope still hard..."(anivia's joke)

kitae

Lead Designer

04-20-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidria View Post
So it would appear Anivia knows 'Lissandra'. http://youtu.be/GeiNVYWLkUA?t=5m21s

I'm curious about this sudden link, is it canon or is it sort of in the sense of Aether Wing Kayle and being an alternate future kind of deal?
We're trying to explore more story through legendary skins. So yes, Blackfrost Anivia represents a future, and in the future she knows Lissandra is the ice witch.

Talith PA

04-20-2013

So the guy that slaughtered Tryndamere's people was Demonblade Tryndamere?

Ecclesias

04-20-2013

I wish Lissandra had a legendary skin, "Ice Dervish Lissandra" y'know

Darklarik

04-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitae View Post
We're trying to explore more story through legendary skins. So yes, Blackfrost Anivia represents a future, and in the future she knows Lissandra is the ice witch.
My guess is this is the future where Lissandra has won. In Anivia's lore she knows something is 'poisoning' Freljord, and her being part of Freljord means that should this poison succeed, she will be poisoned too.

This would also explain Anivia sudden personality change, if you hear her new VO she is totally ****ing evil. An effect of succumbing to the dark ice i suppose