@IronStylus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyhawke

04-18-2013

I miss that show..

GutEveryone

04-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
How appropriate. I worked on a season of Power Rangers
wait, wut?

lordriu

04-18-2013

wait a second here, yesterday it took like 8 pages on a irontylus bait on a fanart thread and this time it only took some power rangers????

power rangers over power

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordriu View Post
wait a second here, yesterday it took like 8 pages on a irontylus bait on a fanart thread and this time it only took some power rangers????

power rangers over power
I bet you could get a similar reaction with other mech related things, pretty sure he keeps a couple gundam models at his desk.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

04-18-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schamanee View Post
Which one?
Primarilly on Power Rangers SPD. Figures, a lot of space stuff.. I designed costumes, the patrol sidearms they use when out of full Ranger wear, pretty much the entire set of the HQ, some aliens, Gumm's spaceship, some sets on there, a bunch of props and some graphics.

Geeeze.. I'll have to dig through my old work to see if I can pull anything out of there from the show. I actually have one of the original prop sidearms at my desk, I'll nab a picture of it sometime, here's the sidearm for reference.

http://www.ranger-retrocenter.com/13...weps-laser.php

Tyrantking7

04-18-2013

Quote:
Primarilly on Power Rangers SPD. Figures, a lot of space stuff.. I designed costumes, the patrol sidearms they use when out of full Ranger wear, pretty much the entire set of the HQ, some aliens, Gumm's spaceship, some sets on there, a bunch of props and some graphics.

Geeeze.. I'll have to dig through my old work to see if I can pull anything out of there from the show. I actually have one of the original prop sidearms at my desk, I'll nab a picture of it sometime, here's the sidearm for reference.

hey ironstylus whats it like to work at riot oh and whats your favorite champion you have drawn ;3

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2013

Quote:

Why don't you have a credit on IMDb for this?

KarlWayneJenkins

04-18-2013

nerd b0ner.

Nexus Crawler

04-18-2013

Quote:

Speaking of "old" sadly I remember the run of the original Power Rangers. And worse.. I remember the original Voltron. Man I'm old.

Sort of cool though that you got to work in two different environments where you got to draw and create.

Man, it's getting hard to remember things.. Like, umm.. Words. Not sure if that's my age, or it just being 1:30 in the morning.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

04-18-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
Why don't you have a credit on IMDb for this?
I was working under one of the producers/art director at the time. You don't get credit when it's basically freelance via another effects house and not the primary publisher, in this case Bandai/Disney.