Lissandra Ulti

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gryphon48

04-16-2013

So it is labelled as a stun, which implies that it can be removed with cleanse, QSS, etc. But if you do remove the CC, will it still continue to do its normal AoE DoT and slow?

From the Lol Wiki
Frozen Tomb:
ACTIVE - ENEMY CAST: Freezes target champion solid, dealing magic damage and stunning it for 1.5 seconds.
ACTIVE - SELF CAST: Lissandra encases herself in dark ice for 1.5 seconds, becoming untargetable and invulnerable but unable to take any actions.

Dark ice then spreads from Lissandra's target dealing magic damage to enemies. The ice lasts for 3 seconds and slows enemy Movement Speed by 20%.

Zaldrohiir

04-16-2013

Same as Fizz ult then, right?

NotBuzzJack

04-16-2013

Removing the CC does just that, removes the CC, nothing more.

Gryphon48

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
Removing the CC does just that, removes the CC, nothing more.
But will it remove the animation as well? I wondered because it traps you in a huge tomb of ice, and if you end the stun, you can't really walk out of it without removing the huge ice block, but then that creates the problem of how would the animation work if the tomb is no longer in the center?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

04-16-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

You can cleanse the stun and associated dark ice chunks, the slowing zone will remain regardless however.

Fenragg

Recruiter

04-16-2013

Since it's a stun, it must be affected by Tenacity. I'm presuming the slow zone will still stay even after you get out early due to Tenacity.

Mirror

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
You can cleanse the stun and associated dark ice chunks, the slowing zone will remain regardless however.
But have you taken into account the interaction between certain cost-benefit ratios, like how badly I want you to release her so I can buy her and go head-to-head with support Zyras and spank them in a manner so cold that their plants shatter from sheer intimidation? I'd like to buy her right now and wield that frosty Puck orb with the cruel mercilessness of the tundra.

ty meddler

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

04-17-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenragg View Post
Since it's a stun, it must be affected by Tenacity. I'm presuming the slow zone will still stay even after you get out early due to Tenacity.
Correct, the slow zone is not tied to a champion, just initially created around one, so it's duration is independent of tenacity/cleanse/any other similar effects.

Vente1

04-17-2013

Question, can Lissandra cleanse from her own ulti?

SplendidSorrow

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vente1 View Post
Question, can Lissandra cleanse from her own ulti?
Can you cleanse Zhonyas?