New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

04-16-2013
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Bot 4 View Post
This is very nice!

But i got an issue. My Eu west account is named chromakey and my NA account is named the same, how is this problem solved?
If you attempt to transfer you will be prompted to change your username if it is occupied on the server you are trying to go to. The messaging that says you cannot is incorrect and will be updated shortly.

Morkidus

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotYmir View Post
Starting today, players will be able to skip over the Atlantic and transfer between the North America and EUW or EUNE servers. This upgrade has been a long time coming and we’re stoked that players now have more flexibility to choose where they play!

To purchase a transfer, head to the in-game store and click on the Other tab. Intercontinental transfers are one-way and run 2600RP, so always double check you’re heading to the right server. Additionally, European players who joined the North American server prior to June 1st 2010 and weren’t able to move to the European platform when it opened will receive a free one time transfer token.

For the full scoop on eligibility, transfer options and more, check out [URL2="https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/21172883-Account-Transfer-FAQ"]this page[/URL2] on our Knowledge Base.
So my account is from before June 2010, how do i get my free transfer?

RO MEsa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

where do i check how old my account is?

Ronin46

04-16-2013

I know thats not the primary point here but are you guys planning do the same to others servers? Like the brazilian server?

Epide3ios Kwlos

04-16-2013

so, i play prior the date that is mentioned, when am i going to take my free transfer token???

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

04-16-2013
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazemitten View Post
If I transferred from NA to EUW would I still retain my Summoner Icons? They are not listed at all in the Account Transfer FAQ

I don't really want to lose my Summoner Icons but I would still really like to transfer to the EUW servers.
Yes, you will keep your summoner icons.

As far as free transfer tokens go - we just finished distributing them to eligible players. Please check the store again!

Coenik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

How I can check how old is my account? My first send invitation is from July 2010 tho so I think my account can be a little older.

EDIT:
Nevermind Just got my free ticket Time to ride to EU

Emfanever

04-16-2013

THANK YOU RIOT! Just got my token!!!!!!

Fruhorn

04-16-2013

Please enable BR transfers too!

Xetelian

04-16-2013

How many petitions did it take?