New Transfer Options Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FairyCharmed

04-16-2013

Ooh, good news for people who really need it ^^ It's irrelevant to me, but still... it helps people not get lags all the time on this server when they're playing from EU ^^;

VenomReaper

04-16-2013

so if i tranfer/merge from NA to EU i dont lose the champions, skins, runes and rune pages that i've bought, right?

Avatrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

The June 1 2010 is way too much back, make it 2011 atleast :// The transfer is very overpriced

xMSLx

04-16-2013

WTF
2600 rp
WTF
Can we get a server for middle east?
please riot

STDurtle

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeurOnyx View Post
Can you do something to make a transfer more appealing to brazilians? So many of them seem to forget they play on a NA server and expect everyone to know what they're saying.
Can we have a automated system? like if you type "huehuehue" in game in the NA server *poof* you get transferred? that would rock.

weaselhead2

04-16-2013

Meanwhile in Australia, we continue to play at 200 ping and battle it out as men for the ultimate chance for victory. Americans can't handle the ping, THEY SAY IT HAS A DELAY. Well we adapted to the lagg, we controlled the delay we made that ping our *****. PING IS MY ***** AND WILL DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE TEAM USING IT AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Kazemitten

04-16-2013

If I transferred from NA to EUW would I still retain my Summoner Icons? They are not listed at all in the Account Transfer FAQ

I don't really want to lose my Summoner Icons but I would still really like to transfer to the EUW servers.

Maquiaveli

04-16-2013

And the transference to brazilian servers!?

AnAnarchist

04-16-2013

OMG I AM SOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Pre beta player stuck on US!

XXX

Killrazor

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadXera View Post
2600 RP seems a little expensive, but considering I have no need to buy one, I can't complain!
not really, as it cost Riot time and $ to transfer accounts etc as they needed to set-up the tech to do it etc.