@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ophirr

Senior Member

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTeaTime View Post
Oh wow, this is such a cool thread. I'm late to the party but there are so many rad ideas here.. I love Zaun, it's one of my favorite factions (Freljord might be my favorite though.. I'm Canadian after all) because I love villains and mentally unstable characters in games and movies. It seems like an environment like Zaun would produce a lot of them. OP, you are a summoner after my own heart~
Hmm, your post makes me think immediately of Harley Quinn. While I immediately would agree to the fact that a champion based off of Harley Quinn draws too many parallels with Shaco, what about a champion from Zaun that would be designed to fulfill that Harley Quinn role for Shaco? Is that kind of person even possible? Would love to hear some thoughts from a Rioter on this ^.^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vermana

Senior Member

04-02-2013

Man, Female Zaun Champ just SCREAMS emotionless Hextech fembot.

Sexualized but creepy as hell, Uncanny Valley territory but attractive in a creepy sort of way. Think Calcium style Champion. (Obviously not exactly that. But you get the idea.)
Some kind of sick insectoid praying-mantis-esque mechanical chick with lots of sharp little daggers and needles. Dominatrix. Something you almost want to hug but you're scared to death it might impale you and bite your head off if you do.
Let's say someone who augmented themselves with steampunk or bio technology of their own accord just a little TOO much, ending up looking like a monster.

If that's not taking magic and technology to taboo extremes I don't know what is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-03-2013

Wearing glasses


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mid and Feeding

Senior Member

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermana View Post
Man, Female Zaun Champ just SCREAMS emotionless Hextech fembot.

Sexualized but creepy as hell, Uncanny Valley territory but attractive in a creepy sort of way. Think Calcium style Champion. (Obviously not exactly that. But you get the idea.)
Some kind of sick insectoid praying-mantis-esque mechanical chick with lots of sharp little daggers and needles. Dominatrix. Something you almost want to hug but you're scared to death it might impale you and bite your head off if you do.
Let's say someone who augmented themselves with steampunk or bio technology of their own accord just a little TOO much, ending up looking like a monster.

If that's not taking magic and technology to taboo extremes I don't know what is.
That's really hardcore... we kind of have Orianna for the creepy mechanical lady. I was thinking something more silly than downright dark and grotesque, but I can see it working.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LucidFlux

Senior Member

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTeaTime View Post
Oh wow, this is such a cool thread. I'm late to the party but there are so many rad ideas here.. I love Zaun, it's one of my favorite factions (Freljord might be my favorite though.. I'm Canadian after all) because I love villains and mentally unstable characters in games and movies. It seems like an environment like Zaun would produce a lot of them. OP, you are a summoner after my own heart~
Can we have an insane telepathic Female! She can be like a female version of Tetsuo from Akira!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vermana

Senior Member

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid and Feeding View Post
That's really hardcore... we kind of have Orianna for the creepy mechanical lady. I was thinking something more silly than downright dark and grotesque, but I can see it working.
I don't find Orianna creepy at all, actually. She's just a humanoid "Doll girl" character. Cool and all, but not horror genre.

Zaun needs moms. Creepy moms. IMO we have enough silly champions already, Yordles are twice as much silly as LoL will ever need, so something more insect-like or unnatural fits the bill for Zaun more than something silly. Even Twitch isn't really "silly", he's just plain nuts. Zaun's theme seems to be pollution and mad science, so all sorts of things come out of that. Rats, cockroaches, smog, waste, poison, cyborgs, gas masks, birth defects, mutants, crazy science, experiments, self-modification, taboo creations, etc etc etc.

Lissandra seems to fit the bill for creepy pretty well actually. She looks like Pyramid Head. Too bad she's not a Zaunite.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Djiimon

Senior Member

04-05-2013

A Female Zaunite champion would likely be a support/ APC champion (Like Lux and Zyra) for 3 reasons:

  1. Zaun lacks a dedicated support
  2. A majority of supports are female
  3. Chemicals have wide variety of effects that can help and harm

Based on such I came up with this idea:

I'm going to refer to the champ as XYZ

Passive: Stimulation-

Using an ability on an allied champion applies the status effect "Stimulated." for 12 seconds. Casting another spell on an allied champion will increase the positive effects of the spell by 25%, but will also proc the spell's "Overstimulated" effect.

Additionally, XYZ has 10% increased health and mana regeneration

Q: Andrenaline/ Anesthetic-

On Allied Cast: Increases the target's Attack Damage and Ability Power by 8/11/14/17/20% and Attack Speed 15/20/25/30/35% for 6 seconds.

"Overstimulated" effect- Target loses 8% of their current health over the duration.

On Enemy Cast: Deals magic damage and reduces the target's Movement Speed and Attack Speed by 12/16/20/24/28% for 3 seconds.

CD: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana

W: Shock Therapy/ Nerve Shock

On Allied Cast: Increases the target's Movement Speed by 8/11/14/17/20% and grants 20% CC Reduction for 6 seconds.

"Overstimulated" effect- Target is silence for 1 second

On Enemy Cast: Deals magic damage and silences the target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds. If the target was previously disabled through a spell, the target is stunned for 1 second.

CD: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana


E: Antibodies/ Infect

On Allied Cast: Increases target's Armor and Magic Resist by 6/9/12/15/18% and causes them to regenerate 4/6/8/10/12% of their maximum health over 6 seconds

ďOverstimulatedĒ effect- Target deal 12% reduced damage for the duration.

On Enemy Cast: Deals magic damage over 3 seconds and causes that target to receive 4/7/10/13/16% for the duration.

CD: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana


R: Mutant Injection

On Allied Cast: Mutates target champion, providing the current bonuses from XYZís basic abilities without any ďOverstimulatedĒ debuffs for 8/10/12 seconds. During this time this champion cannot be targeted by XYZís spells.

On Enemy Cast: Deals a percent of the targetís current health in magic damage and debuffs them for 10 seconds. If the target dies while this debuff is active the will spawn a uncontrollable mutant for 12 seconds that will relentlessly chase and attack the nearest enemy champion. This mutant has 75/105/135% of the targetís stats.
*Note- The mutant's basic attacks deal itís total Attack Damage and 45% of its Ability power in Magic Damage.

CD:120/110/100 seconds
Cost: 125 Mana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thewolfknight52

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel View Post
Bipolar champion pls

Angry mode - offensive abilities
Nice mode - support abilities

yes/no?
This sounds like a really cool idea. Hope it gets done one day.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Djiimon

Senior Member

04-05-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PnuttTheMighty

Junior Member

04-13-2013

uhhh, if she gainsherf first drone lv six, doesnt that make her useless untill lv six? it would be like oriana without the ball.