Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeacefulNomad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2013

Nidalee's traps disappear when you put them in a bush. Plus anything that can be thrown (ex. Nidalee's spear) is invisible on the mac if thrown from a bush. I pretty much have to bail if im playing against a nidalee because she can just sit in a bush and hit me with invisible spears....

Specs:
Macbook Pro with Retina 15" (OSX Mountain Lion)

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stair999 View Post
Please help me when i move my mouse fps drops to about 1 or 2 even the slightest movement tried updating drivers reianstall all that help!!!!
Post your system specs and mouse type. Are you using the software mouse option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeacefulNomad View Post
Nidalee's traps disappear when you put them in a bush. Plus anything that can be thrown (ex. Nidalee's spear) is invisible on the mac if thrown from a bush. I pretty much have to bail if im playing against a nidalee because she can just sit in a bush and hit me with invisible spears....

Specs:
Macbook Pro with Retina 15" (OSX Mountain Lion)
Is this issue happening with the default nidalee skin, a specific skin, or all skins? If you play as nidalee, and throw from the bush, are you unable to see your own spears?

Can you post your complete system specs, game logs from a game it happened in, and your exact in-game video settings?

LuxusUchiha

04-10-2013

chat service wont work

Inflatablemoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2013

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I can't get the game to run on my Mac. It crashes instantly when I try to run it. I get an error message asking if I want to relaunch, and when I do that, it crashes again. I'm running 10.5.8 Leopard with all the standard specs.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-14-2013

Your OS does not meet the minimum system requirements for lol.

SweetBirch

04-14-2013

It crashes for me, too, and I do meet the minimum system requirements. It doesn't ask me if I want to relaunch, though; it just says an unspecified error occurred.

UberKlutz

04-15-2013

I am not sure if this has been covered.. has anyone else has trouble spectating? I can never do it.

Little Foxx

04-17-2013

It seems twice now, UserKernel has disappeared out of the package contents. (Contents/LOL/RADS/system) Not sure if this matters but both times it seems that it has disappeared after repairing my client - once because it was booting me out of parties with friends, once because it would not proceed past the patch window - both issues I have solved.
Not a huge issue now as I know how to fix it but a little inconvenient.
Running Mac OSX 10.6.8 - Macbook Pro 2008 possibly? Model Identifier says Macbook Pro 3,1.

ConmanOfConmen

04-24-2013

Ok I got the application to work for a day and then yet again I am being told that it cannot communicate with the server. I know the server is not down. Could someone please help?

Jakpot

04-24-2013

stumbled across LOL Mac four days ago, overjoyed because I used to play it on my PC I quickly downloaded it only to get a "connection error" and have not been able to play. I have looked around and have not found a current way to resolve this issue and have tired everything mentioned to correct the problem in older posts. sigh