Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

still no love for leblanc and ap ez ....

Derrick the Red

04-09-2013

F'ing whiners couldn't deal with Akali. She was unchanged for ages as people said she wasn't viable because of nerfs to things like gunblade and yet I kept playing her. Now she has zero laning presence. That massive nerf to Q means that I get bullied by everyone. Do you even play this game? Taking a champion and nerfing Q...she is equivalent to Poppy now. Theoretically she is good, but against basically anyone in lane she can't do anything.

SCJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Can't you guys just please undo the Karma rework. I'm sure she'd be better off that way

Gasgara

04-09-2013

I like the Manamune/Muramana change! =) Tear/Sheen GP FTW!

Shadoxity

04-09-2013

aww, Lux got nerfed.

Arcane Azmadi

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
These changes to Karma include several quality of life improvements and enhance her ability to generate multiple Mantras in well-executed fights.[/color]
  • Gathering Fire
    • Mantra cooldown reduction increased to 2 seconds at all levels from 1/1.5/2
  • Inner Flame
    • The detonation area now occurs at the actual point of missile impact instead of at the center of the initial target that is hit
  • Focused Resolve
    • Mana cost reduced to 70/75/80/85/90 from 70/80/90/100/110
    • Now applies Gathering Fire's effect on each instance of damage dealt instead of only once on initial application, but now deals damage 3 times over the duration instead of 6
  • Inspire
    • Movement Speed duration increased to 1.5 seconds from 1.25
    • Fixed a bug where the tooltip stated the shield was 80/115/150/185/220 instead of its actual value of 80/120/160/200/240
    • Mantra Bonus - Defiance
      • Movement Speed bonus is now always 60% instead of 20/30/40/50/60% (based on Inspire's current rank)
      • Ally shield / haste range increased to 700 from 600
This SERIOUSLY cannot be the best you can do, can it? New Karma's issues run very deep and some of them are EXTREMELY obvious- most obviously her Inspire is the weakest shield in the game, Defiance doesn't actually boost the strength of the shield on the primary target and Renewal's AP ratio on the heal is beyond pathetic (woo, if she has 500 AP she'll heal for an amazing 5% more of her missing HP!). Also, Inner Flame's AoE splash radius is WAY too small- she can hit one side of a line of 3 minions in close formation (when they've taken formation to fight an enemy wave) and not even hit the minion on the other end! She has possibly the worst wave clear of ANY AP caster except maybe LeBlanc.

She needs a lot more than this before this rework is going to have been worthwhile.

Quote:
Nautilus
  • Base Armor increased to 19 from 15
  • Titan's Wrath
    • Cooldown reduced to 22/21/20/19/18 seconds from 26/24/22/20/18
Ouch. I predict Naut will be coming back in a BIG way.

Quote:
Quinn
  • Harrier
    • Valor now marks targets slightly more frequently
    • Targets are now marked more immediately when Valor lands on the target
  • Vault
    • Quinn now lands closer to her target when using Vault from far away
Thank GOD. These are just about the EXACT changes Quinn needed. My biggest issue with her was how clunky Harrier was- half the time Valor would swoop towards a minion I was going for and I'd last-hit it BEFORE he marked it, denying me the chance to get the AS boost from Heightened Senses I need to clear large waves efficiently (because Quinn's wave clear is almost as bad as Vayne's).

Killslayer

04-09-2013

Nami love! Hurray! Although I don't think these were the problems...

ownagemeansme

04-09-2013

Love the jungle item reductions...... Sometimes a good jungler still has trouble getting the gold like lanes do and the rest seems very good balanced out some champs like nami, and naut needed a bit of a buff still think nami needs more buffing just seems to be lacking compared to other supports

Cpt Goal

04-09-2013

when will this be online?

CR4CKMA7TER

04-09-2013

$#%# Riot $%#$^ nerf #$^# this I can't @#%# believe, everytime I buy a champion, NERF next patch, #$^# you guys, un-nerf singed, riven, and lux or I want full refund on all RP used to purchase skins in preceeding $#^# weeks to your "game fixes" nerf trynd @#%@ ^#$^# @#%$ hire some people with brains. Janna was out for years before you decide, oh hey, her q actually doesn't do what it says it does, OMFG people!? This is suppose to be a serious game, give champs power and leave them alone. I say, quit nerfing and only buff other champs if they're so "off balance" when I buy something and you change it, I don't like it. Singed is useless btw after you took his only ability, running and E burst damage. seen him go 1/6 in a gold ranked ELO last night, WTF?? Get your #$^ together please. Oh and I frgot master yi who you flushed down the tolet 3 months ago and i haven't played him since!