Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iriog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Holy 25% nerf on Kayles ult...wow that is a huge chunk!

RavenHusky

04-09-2013

Still not happy with the Lux nerfs, but at least people will stop complaining about her.

Jenks3

04-09-2013

Man, am I the only one glad to see FotM Voli getting a speed reduction? Sheesh

Faptain Teemo

04-09-2013

I actually can't complain about any of these nerfs. As a Kayle player, her ranges were pretty sick. I played close to 10 games with Akali and Lux on PBE and I think they both still do fine. From 24 seconds to 30 on ult, it's no big deal. Lux usually kills groups of people no prob.

TriForce Corki is back! AD Muramana-buyers will be fotm too.

Jenks3

04-09-2013

Man, am I the only one glad to see FotM Voli get a speed nerf? Sheesh

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

still no love for leblanc ....

R1pVanW1nkle

04-09-2013

Rework Karma again and give her back her old skillset except for her W.... this new karma is a generic mage that sucks in support AND APmid roles. she's near useless now, can't bait like she normally could, and can't support like she could. Her support used to be good because she could shield the ADc and help sustain through her heals. now.... nothing. No heal, and a weak shield.

Shpoopen! bring her back!

Arctic Bro

04-09-2013

please please fix the Y axis on purple side's lock-in view
lower the camera so we get a fair fight vs blue team
some skillshots are harder than intended on purple side

Xerrol Nanoha

04-09-2013

RIP Muramana, at least for AP champions...

I feel like the Manamune change was a serious nerf to hybrid champions who did on hit damage (i.e. Elise, Teemo, Kayle, Nidalee, etc) and I still feel that Archangel's staff and its upgrade Seraph's Embrace are still a poor AP substitute for manamune, since manamune allows AD champions greater ability to convert their mana to damage, while Seraph's embrace is a poor defensive alternative.

Something like, letting the Seraph's Embrace shield store the damage it takes and release it as an aoe when the shield breaks, would help to make Tear item evolution strong as aggressive options for both AD and AP champions.

I'm going to assume the reason that Muramana was changed to physical damage, was because Muramana was a better choice for Ryze players than Seraph's embrace was, while this change discourages Ryze from building Muramana, it does nothing to fix the actual problem which is that Archangel's staff is inadequate, especially since there are already so many AP items built around mana or mana generation (such as Athene's Grail or Rod of Ages).

Kuro Shinjitsu

04-09-2013

Balance?! I don't really see a lot of balancing in this. Every time there is things like this I feel like there is not or never enough. And there is only balancing for tournament play and not just for players that just play blind pick or casually. Why is there not different balancing for normal and ranked/tournament play? I would like to know how these changes are tested and if Riot is even using players other than highly ranked. Also At least in my opinion different champs should have their own cap on HP Regen, Atk Speed, and Cooldown Reduction that is only for those champs and not this just average % for all.