Suggestions for custom games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rocky117

04-09-2013

First of all i would like to say that this is MY opinion and you dont have to go along with it, but please dont post trolly comments on this. this is a serious suggestion thread about CUSTOM GAMES. not a gossip thread.

(A FEW SUGGESTIONS)
Cheats (Includes God mode, Inf. Gold, No cooldowns, Inf. Mana) <-- More Customization
More Bot Settings (Diffictuly Changes) <--- Easy, Medium, Hard, etc.
More Bot (Champion) Options (Le Blanc, Kha Zix, etc.)

This is the end of my post. however i need the communities feedback on this and even MORE suggestions. this is to make League of Legends a more ENJOYABLE GAME and not to be required. so before you say "NO" then know that you dont have to use these options.

HELP AND POST YOUR OPINIONS OR MORE OPTIONS!

EDIT: Other Thoughts to add
(Disable Turrets and/or spawn fountain)

Rocky117

04-09-2013

Can we shed some light here please?

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2013

What are you talking about Rocky... seems straight forward. Except God Mode..

Would like something for leveling up a champion. Basically I feel they need to give us tools to practice specific things.... like no cooldowns... so I can target practice some skillshot or practice getaways with flash or other abilities.

Otherwise we have to spend countless games and time perfecting stuff.

Rocky117

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightning View Post
What are you talking about Rocky... seems straight forward. Except God Mode..

Would like something for leveling up a champion. Basically I feel they need to give us tools to practice specific things.... like no cooldowns... so I can target practice some skillshot or practice getaways with flash or other abilities.

Otherwise we have to spend countless games and time perfecting stuff.
I do agree that god mode isnt exactly important but that is still helpful for things involving turrets. or maybe there could be a disable to them? Ill add that to the list.