@Xelnath relocating camera to allied champions with the portrait

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrisD

04-06-2013

Free camera mode (with rotation)

JLawL

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
It used to do that, the issue is that it caused disruption to players who were frantically clicking to move up and left-in-game would accidentally click on an ally portrait.

This in turn caused them to turn around and run into the enemy.

It was decided that in-game movement was more important than targetting a remote ally. Thus the feature was disabled.
I'm fine with this response, however, I've had this exact same thing happen to me when frantically trying to run to the lower right, and end up clicking the mini map causing me to turn around and run back to the enemy I'm attempting to flee from >.>

So how about a way to toggle minimap click to move? We have a camera lock, so how about a minimap lock?

WelcomeToTarget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Quote:
It used to do that, the issue is that it caused disruption to players who were frantically clicking to move up and left-in-game would accidentally click on an ally portrait.

This in turn caused them to turn around and run into the enemy.

It was decided that in-game movement was more important than targetting a remote ally. Thus the feature was disabled.
Turn into a option in the menu?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

04-06-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLawL View Post
I'm fine with this response, however, I've had this exact same thing happen to me when frantically trying to run to the lower right, and end up clicking the mini map causing me to turn around and run back to the enemy I'm attempting to flee from >.>

So how about a way to toggle minimap click to move? We have a camera lock, so how about a minimap lock?
That's a good idea.

Carnagè

04-06-2013

Imho EVERYTHING should be able to be moved. including char portraits, minimap, skill bar etc.

This would allow customization to fit your needs. And it would help alleviate the pressures of playing purple side in SR

Shingo

04-06-2013

Quote:
That's a good idea.
Zelnaf pls!

Prince Barin

04-06-2013

@Xelnath
Why not make the feature a toggle able one in the options menu?

LouisLeGros

04-06-2013

Could you do hotkey + f1/f2/f3/f4/f5 to have the spell target the allied champion in that slot?

ZiPS

04-07-2013

Quote:
That's a good idea.
If this is implemented, can you make it hotkey-able?

Aacey

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLawL View Post

another feature that i would love is a top to bottom hud shift that would anchor the hud to the top of the screen rather than the bottom and i would use it when on purple team to better aim skillshots/ see if people are coming

i cant play xerath or caitlyn when on purple team cause im bad at no camera lock and i cant see through my picture to aim