Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glade the White

04-06-2013

My problem is every time I click the League of Legends.app it decides to go as far as show the start up logo for League of Legends. It happened a few weeks back but after deleting and re-downloading the .dmg file it worked fine. Now, this is my 3rd attempt at deleting and re-downloading and it still does this. Any suggestions?

-Glade, the White

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glade the White View Post
My problem is every time I click the League of Legends.app it decides to go as far as show the start up logo for League of Legends. It happened a few weeks back but after deleting and re-downloading the .dmg file it worked fine. Now, this is my 3rd attempt at deleting and re-downloading and it still does this. Any suggestions?

-Glade, the White
Mind posting your system specs and patcher logs from when it won't work?

Glade the White

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
Mind posting your system specs and patcher logs from when it won't work?
I got the rads_user_kernal log but I am not seeing the rads_lol_launcher logs within the RADS file

And this is my system specs:
Model Macbook Pro 13-inch, Late 2010
Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1.07 GHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB
Software Mac OS X 10.6.8

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glade the White View Post

-Glade, the White
Basically the patcher can't establish a connection to the internet. Assuming your internet is actually working when you launch the patcher, you could have a number of things that are interfering with LoL's ability to download patches.

- Reboot your router, modem, computer
- Ensure your mac's firewall is off.
- Ensure you have no other security software, antivirus software, or firewalls turned on
- Try changing your DNS servers to google's.
- Try bringing your computer to a friend's house (preferably one with a different internet provider) and see if it can patch there.

Glade the White

04-07-2013

After a random 5th attempt at re-install it seemed to work fine. Updated and now logged in for at least 30 mins. Don't know why my client wasn't working but thought I should update my situation.

This was after I took your advice to try it at another location so all is well now.

Glade, the White

Muehzalan

04-09-2013

I am having an issue where the client completely locks up my system, it won't accept keyboard commands, the mouse won't move, if visible, and there is no way to quit out. So far I have had to hard reboot my system near a dozen times. Specs Below:

iMac
24-inch, Early 2009
Processor 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 130 512 MB
Software OS X 10.8.3

Dataslave

Adjudicator

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muehzalan View Post
I am having an issue where the client completely locks up my system, it won't accept keyboard commands, the mouse won't move, if visible, and there is no way to quit out. So far I have had to hard reboot my system near a dozen times. Specs Below:

iMac
24-inch, Early 2009
Processor 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 130 512 MB
Software OS X 10.8.3
even command+option+esc doesn't work?

Can you post your logs from when it hangs, and perhaps a little snippet of All Messages from your Console from right around when it happens?

Muehzalan

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
even command+option+esc doesn't work?

Can you post your logs from when it hangs, and perhaps a little snippet of All Messages from your Console from right around when it happens?
I have included the last two R3D logs, the game it crashed on and the game it played before, I could only include the network log file for the game before the crash, and the log file during the crash is empty. There is no OS crash logo, and no, Command,+Option+Escape doesn't work.

Belrag

04-09-2013

The only issue I've had so far from the client is when I click the app it occasionally says another instance of League is already running when there isn't. It then gives me the option to cancel or terminate the first session. Takes a number of times of telling it to terminate or cancel (completely random which one works) to the game to respond and go to the new page.

Stair999

04-09-2013

Please help me when i move my mouse fps drops to about 1 or 2 even the slightest movement tried updating drivers reianstall all that help!!!!