What should we do with flash?

Nothing! 12,298 45.94%
Just get rid of it. 5,072 18.95%
Get rid of it and add some portion of the changes you are suggesting. 8,265 30.88%
Something else, comments in thread. 1,133 4.23%
Voters: 26768. You may not vote on this poll

What should we do with Flash?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

10-24-2010

If you remove flash,champs like Veigar and Annie will suffer...Flash remove will hit Veigar most for sure.

Banuvan

10-24-2010

Honestly the only thing that really ticks me off about flash is the ability to go over walls. Many times my team sees a nice gank on an enemy who thinks they are being sly taking our rune ( usually the blue ) so we converge from all sides only to have that person flash over a wall. IT completely demoralizes the team. We worked together to get this person and coordinated our attack to prevent escape and because the person can press a button they can get away. No skill in the game needed to do this.

shal128

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo Justice View Post
If you remove flash,champs like Veigar and Annie will suffer...Flash remove will hit Veigar most for sure.
You say it as if you have never got your single target 90s CD ultimate popped by flash.

haynes GOT HERPS

10-24-2010

if this is removed, i will not play your game anymore.

ITT: kids who don't use flash

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banuvan View Post
Honestly the only thing that really ticks me off about flash is the ability to go over walls. Many times my team sees a nice gank on an enemy who thinks they are being sly taking our rune ( usually the blue ) so we converge from all sides only to have that person flash over a wall. IT completely demoralizes the team. We worked together to get this person and coordinated our attack to prevent escape and because the person can press a button they can get away. No skill in the game needed to do this.
Well,remove the ability to flash over walls and revert the range nerf flash got long ago or add Flash boots.

CQReborn

10-24-2010

While the removal of flash would hurt the viability of many characters, other characters would be much more useful.

Blitzcrank comes mind since you are going to have to physically run from the enemy instead of lol-flashing over a wall (As entertaining as that is, its lame. There are plenty of times when I make a ****ty mistake and flash saves me from a situation that would otherwise have killed me.)

emoRLY

10-24-2010

wat

haynes GOT HERPS

10-24-2010

bottom line is, using flash bootles with make chars so OP. they will use flash bootles, cleanse, and ghost.

cleanse a stun, flash ghost. so how is this any better?

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

lets say they do make flash boots, but what if flash boots were only tier one movment and 500 range flash that does NOT pop projectiles?

Rukan

10-24-2010

Make Flash unable to be used within X seconds after being hit. Can count from championis, turrets, and minions. Or just champions. Or just minions. Or whatever works. Maybe buff the range a smidgen, since it'll be significantly more difficult to use it as a 'Get out of Jail Free' card.

It allows players such as Alister who depend on it to be effective (Tanks without a gap closer are another story) or Annie, who has a giant sign saying "RUN AAWWWAAAYY" when 'Energized' is up.