Galio Jungle DOES NOT WORK

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zacheris

04-05-2013

Honestly, if you want to play jungle Galio, and have fun doing it, then that's what you should do. It's a game, if you're not having fun you're not doing it right. Or you're in ranked and being all tryhardy, but you said that wasn't the case earlier.

Onward, Guardian!

GigaBreaker88

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Nocturne is the counterplay to draven
No sarcasm, congratulations you have, without trying it, caused me to realize that he is in fact the counterplay to Draven jungle. Well played, sir. But I still feel like it could be a strong component on a team, although i suppose you did just prove a good counterplay without trying it, perhaps it's more flawed even at lower levels than i thought. There is no doubt that the reaction from the enemy makes it worth it.

Neiden

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Nocturne is the counterplay to draven
ITs not draven, its DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN.

GigaBreaker88

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiden View Post
ITs not draven, its DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN.
Jungle Draven beats jungle Draven every time. Wait, what.

Apocagenocitis

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Fox View Post
Jungle Teemo.
Jungle Teemo frightens me. Sit there invisible next to enemy bluebuff and wait.

Jonheath291

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocagenocitis View Post
That response just made me like you more as a person.
I know right? I laughed so hard when i read that XD

GigaBreaker88

04-05-2013

EDIT: Clingy **** i wrote rectionarily due to the fact im a little sick right now. Ignore.

GigaBreaker88

04-05-2013

I will now write about Jungle Draven.
Jungle Draven is an unorthodox way to play my favorite champion in all of league. he works efficiently at lower levels with certain team comps due to the nature of his high damage, good clear and gank kit, as well as the high damage nature of an ADC. early game he offers excellent clear times, good ganks which almost always result in a kill, and the ability to catch anyone due to the high power of his kit for chasing.

The global nature of his ult allows him to steal the objectives of other junglers at a distance, as well as secure kills that got away. later, he offers large AoE damage with his ulti and axes. he scales decently, although it should be noted that he does not get tanky, hence why he works well in CERTAIN comps. he also has a high risk, high reward playstyle, in that due to his squishyness, during a gank he will almost always get the kill, or be killed, however his kit is also excellent for kiting, alleviating some of this issue.

The nature of his lack of sustain is overcome with lifesteal quints, which work well in the jungle due to haw hard his axes hit the creeps early on, allowing you to solo red at lvl 2 at low health with pots on, and no smite, which allows golems to be skipped in the event a gank is not open during this time due to your lanes winning, meaning he is not always punished for his lanes being ahead. Another large flaw is his inability to tower dive, but if you have a tanky support or top laner, this is overcome by having them tank, and you deal alot of damage due to Draven's high damage kit.

In summary, he offers alot in certain comps, due to his excellent clear times, and good ganks due to his easy to land slow+knockback, high damage, and his kits chasing potential. In addition, it should be noted that while nocturne is supposedly the counterplay to this, not many people will know this, or how he preforms, often underestimating him and allowing him to have his way. Also, he is difficult to counterjungle due to his excellent early game dueling.

SyraKen

04-05-2013

But really though, jungle Lulu is where its at. Come flying out of the bushes, pix reveals, easy aim slow down, they aren't getting away.. ;0

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

04-05-2013
11 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigaBreaker88 View Post
No sarcasm, congratulations you have, without trying it, caused me to realize that he is in fact the counterplay to Draven jungle. Well played, sir. But I still feel like it could be a strong component on a team, although i suppose you did just prove a good counterplay without trying it, perhaps it's more flawed even at lower levels than i thought. There is no doubt that the reaction from the enemy makes it worth it.
I play a lot of Nocturne. Any time the other team has a Draven, if he's solo, I kill him. While I definitely think that Nocturne is a strong counter pick to Draven, I don't think that makes it unplayable. It's only 1 champion after all.