Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xI D e M o N Ix

04-05-2013

First of all i broght a Rune page with RP on March 28, then finally i get the 6300 ip to get my second rune page and the sale is GONE!!. WTF RIOT!

Jaracova

04-05-2013

*********************This is what happened*************************

There was a glitch with the rune pages not even being available to purchase, so they fixed it and it's back now however they didnt factor in the sale, it's definitely not intended once they see it they will fix it or even extend it.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaracova View Post

There was a glitch with the rune pages not even being available to purchase, so they fixed it and it's back now however they didnt factor in the sale, it's definitely not intended once they see it they will fix it or even extend it.
I really want to believe this, but I get the feeling the bulk of the Riot staff is focused on LCS bullcrap which just started for the day.

lightcaptain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

The sale is back up in the store.

Lionel

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaracova View Post

How do you know?

RedZomby

Recruiter

04-05-2013

Yes its back! :/

and i just sent this issue to support.

T__T nice timing.

Lionel

04-05-2013

thx god and gods

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

04-05-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Hey we screwed up and took the sale down too soon. To make up for the inconvenience it will stay up in the store for one extra day. It will come down tomorrow night (Saturday) at 11:59pm Pacific time.

lichegate

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hey we screwed up and took the sale down too soon. To make up for the inconvenience it will stay up in the store for one extra day. It will come down tomorrow night (Saturday) at 11:59pm Pacific time.
Thanks for doing the right thing. I'm 100% satisfied with your response.

Torvin Augeri

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Didn't take the time to grab a couple of pages earlier, and I'm at work right now. Glad that the sale's back up. Thanks, Good Guy Hippalus & Friends in eCommerce.