RiotSchmick AMA / Status Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luscious Lenny

04-05-2013

will you cosplay mafia miss fortune and the next pax?

BloodLycan

04-05-2013

Why do I read your replies/comments in a monotone voice?
Sorry if it comes off as insulting do not mean it as one.

MephyRunsAllDay

04-05-2013

choose your side: Armored Bear or Chronokeeper?

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

04-05-2013
24 of 150 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Lenny View Post
will you cosplay mafia miss fortune and the next pax?
Probably not

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodLycan View Post
Why do I read your replies/comments in a monotone voice?
Sorry if it comes off as insulting do not mean it as one.
I don't know? I assure you I don't talk in monotone though. Am I coming across like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxPVyieptwA

It doesn't come off as insulting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato of War View Post
choose your side: Armored Bear or Chronokeeper?
Bear! That might just be because the guy that sits next to me plays Volibear every game and I constantly hear the guys playing with him yelling "Bear, bear, bear, kill her, bear, bear, where are you going? Bear!" I've become indoctrinated from the constant exposure.

Shaann

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Will you play a normal game with me?
Sona support + your MF or ADC of choice... it could be heavenly.

KSI Lonewolf

04-05-2013

I want in on this action

Trendy Ideology

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaann View Post
Will you play a normal game with me?
Sona support + your MF or ADC of choice... it could be heavenly.

Word by word, this post is on a scale of 1-10 not creepy or creepy, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, all the way through, and then you end with an 11, and make the entire post an overall 6.

Silverrun

04-05-2013

Riot hear this young summoner's plea!!! I am one of the few that was glad Karma got reworked and I have got more champion kills than I have with her pre-rework even though her Ap ratios and Q need fixing since she plays more like an AD carry.

With the change to Muramana your killing one of her core build items that allows her to dish out Magic Damage because building too much CDR makes her really bad. With the release of Lissandra who in my opinion does pretty much the same things as her only better I feel Karma is going to get swept under the rug.

Are you going to do anything for poor Karma now that one of her core build items is now AD? Or is this it for her because I see nothing in the patch notes. She is a utility mage however I played lux for the 1st time today and I can honestly say I would have no good reason to take Karma over lux.

I love the new Karma's look an voice btw but she needs some AP help and she can't really be played as a support anymore because her shield is really bad to compared to others.

SoresuMakashi

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsocks View Post
I think that most of my favorites aren't like the ones you named, but anime that I strongly recommend:

1. Mirai Nikki, which means Future Diary, is a survival game themed show about 12 very different characters using phone diaries that can predict the future (in different ways based on their personalities) to hunt each other down.

2. Hunter x Hunter, which is about a 12 year old boy named Gon that decides he wants to try to become a Hunter (the term used to describe those who explore the world and are given special privelages) because he thinks that since his father left him to become a Hunter, it must be really amazing. He meets several friends in the brutal Hunter Exam and the show later involves martial arts, fighting in an arena, assassins, and willpower.

3. Steins;Gate involves time travel and its consequences and has the most likable characters I've seen. They story becomes somewhat complex, but I think that the ending couldn't have possibly been better.

Other shows I recommend include Fate/Zero, Spice and Wolf, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, Durarara, Monster, Soul Eater, Bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari/Nekomonogatari, Madoka Magica, Angel Beats, Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note.

I hope you decide to give some a chance.
Good choices. My full support behind Steins;Gate, Angel Beats!, FMA, and Death Note.

There are plenty of other anime for those with specific interests though. Romance (Romeo x Juliet), epics (Legend of the Galactic Heroes), idealistic slice-of-life (Aria the Animation), you name it.

RiotSchmick

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

04-05-2013
25 of 150 Riot Posts

Starting up some ARAMs now - join in!