Delete Volibear

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MephyRunsAllDay

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedekiahCromwell View Post
"Not a QQ thread, but I'm just gonna QQ about how much I hate a character and then demand for him to be removed."

Sure.
I meant no balancing QQ lol

NocPat

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Yeah, I still don't understand this armored bear fixation. It's been a rough time in eSports with Volibear gaining popularity. Hoping we can move past this and into a more zilean-centric era.
I'd like to see that too, but Zilean seems to be in a weak spot right now

HolidayRush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Quote:
Yeah, I still don't understand this armored bear fixation. It's been a rough time in eSports with Volibear gaining popularity. Hoping we can move past this and into a more zilean-centric era.
Me thinks Gambit Gaming might soon break out a team composition based around Zilean mid + Volibear jungle. What say you to this dastardly prediction?

Zerglinator

04-05-2013

Quote:
It's him! The Troll King!

War is beginning again, Zileas! And this time, Volibear has sided with the might of Sejuani! Between boar and bear, you stand little chance! Even if you, being the Troll King, have aligned yourself with the Ice Witch, you will be shattered!

ekwag

04-05-2013

it is too bad that Zilean is pretty awful. Because dropping bombs on people is soooo fun. Especially when you put one on them and they have super low health and you know that they are just waiting to die at that point

retratseR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Zileas ;D
I was always on your side during that full argument. Good times good times. So can you do anything about this unbearable problem?

Zileas

VP of Game Design

04-05-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolidayRush View Post
Me thinks Gambit Gaming might soon break out a team composition based around Zilean mid + Volibear jungle. What say you to this dastardly prediction?
Won't work, servers would crash, makes for a bad spectating experience.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

04-05-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retratseR View Post
Zileas ;D
I was always on your side during that full argument. Good times good times. So can you do anything about this unbearable problem?
I see what you did there!

Eph289

04-05-2013

Quote:
Why don't you just send everyone's favorite NMST to attack the problem at the source, then?

Will you see Volibear so much if his legs are broken by a nerf bat? I think not!

HolidayRush

04-05-2013

Quote:
And what happens if they do it while playing Evil Geniuses? Would the LoL servers just delete themselves out of existence entirely?

123456 ... 7