Eclipse Leona

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnimusvsAnima

Senior Member

04-05-2013

I love the skin, but Sunbathing first please. :X


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfynsong

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Zac did a lot of stuff in tech. He was one of the more difficult champions in a while. All the parts that you see are because of our awesome animators though . What I do is useless without them.
So, "Senior Animation Engineer" is more akin to "Technical Director" then? As in, you are one of the guys who rigs the models for animation?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaco ftwin

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Oh... My... God..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Micalas

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Hey.... ummm... rim lighting?

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.32929...x550,075,f.jpg

I can program that.
You have specific lighting while you rim? Weird. I just do it whenever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZedekiahCromwell

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Odd. I threw my whole wallet at the screen and nothing happened. Fix plz, rIOT?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TragedyLtd

Member

04-05-2013

Looks awesome


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afrocalypse

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyOvsky View Post
Well, if we're gonna have an Eclipse Leona, I want a Solar Eruption Diana!

http://jbgremy.deviantart.com/art/Ir...3Ajbgremy&qo=1
Actually there are solar ecplises and lunar ecplises... why solar eruption?
(though I guess that wouldn't change the look)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

04-05-2013
9 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfynsong View Post
So, "Senior Animation Engineer" is more akin to "Technical Director" then? As in, you are one of the guys who rigs the models for animation?
Yeah... I need to change my title on the forums.... Maybe something like "Programs animation tech". I'm the guy who makes non uniform bone scale work, and adds parametric blending (the thing that lets him blend between animations when doing his Q because his size changes, and also the part that turns the Q to aim at people). I work on the animation system (and other champion stuff, I have done more than animation tech work).

OK, that's seriously the last post about me. I want to talk about this skin more, and how cool it is. I apologize for the derail.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfynsong

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Yeah... I need to change my title on the forums.... Maybe something like "Programs animation tech". I'm the guy who makes non uniform bone scale work, and adds parametric blending (the thing that lets him blend between animations when doing his Q because his size changes, and also the part that turns the Q to aim at people). I work on the animation system (and other champion stuff, I have done more than animation tech work).

OK, that's seriously the last post about me. I want to talk about this skin more, and how cool it is. I apologize for the derail.
I'm glad you responded, though! I enjoy 3D work a lot myself (went to college for it), so I was curious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BobbyOvsky

Senior Member

04-05-2013

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyOvsky View Post
Well, if we're gonna have an Eclipse Leona, I want a Solar Eruption Diana!
Actually there are solar ecplises and lunar ecplises... why solar eruption?
(though I guess that wouldn't change the look)
For 2 reasons:
- In my crazy head, It matches with Diana's personality before she turned on the Iron Solaris. Impulsivity and good will, with a lot of naivity (word? sorry i'm not native spearker). And because Solar eruption is the deadliest form of natural phenomenon (related to the sun) beside black holes.
-It matches gameplay matters where you have to keep diana's Q in form of a curve, and guess what! Solar eruption are also in form of curves ! Life's great! ^.^