Eclipse Leona

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

04-04-2013
7 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartyde View Post
This thread and the one linked is why I love Riot, the only place where the community can directly interact even with the artists and just brainstorm anything content related. I wish there were more companies out there with people this community driven...
This means a lot to us. It is truly our pleasure (even though you're talking about the parrot and not me).

Arctic Bro

04-04-2013

Bonsoir

Mirror

04-04-2013

Okay, but for real, whose Dusk Trail do I have to suck to talk about the fact that it's been almost a year and a half since a LeBlanc skin.

Krystalmyth

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
This means a lot to us. It is truly our pleasure (even though you're talking about the parrot and not me).
You're a huge part of it. I don't think animation quality increasing has gone by anyone's head. When I see AAA games like Skyrim having awkward animation, or the latest mmo having rough walking animations and stiff attack motions... It makes me appreciate LoL sooo much.

Look at how Nami floats on her cloud, how Teemo hops around in his little Astronaut suit... the bounce and crunch of Riven's Broken Wings. You guys do a lot, and one can tell. It can be thankless compared to art, but it's huge, and not every dev has this skill.

I mean, guys, seriously... Zac is phenomenal animation wise. The gooeyness is amazing. When I saw his dance animation I was just amazed. Was he even fun to make, or a huge pain? Ugh, I know this needs its own thread probably but just saying thanks.

Immoralist73

04-05-2013

I'd buy this skin - in a second. Nice work OP.

MySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
OH. MAH. GAH.

This is epic!
Umm...
Parrotgasm?

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

This is beautiful. Would buy.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

04-05-2013
8 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalmyth View Post
You're a huge part of it. I don't think animation quality increasing has gone by anyone's head. When I see AAA games like Skyrim having awkward animation, or the latest mmo having rough walking animations and stiff attack motions... It makes me appreciate LoL sooo much.

Look at how Nami floats on her cloud, how Teemo hops around in his little Astronaut suit... the bounce and crunch of Riven's Broken Wings. You guys do a lot, and one can tell. It can be thankless compared to art, but it's huge, and not every dev has this skill.

I mean, guys, seriously... Zac is phenomenal animation wise. The gooeyness is amazing. When I saw his dance animation I was just amazed. Was he even fun to make, or a huge pain? Ugh, I know this needs its own thread probably but just saying thanks.
99% of what you are noticing is because of the animators, not myself. The other 1% is probably design. My contributions are a rounding error. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Zac did a lot of stuff in tech. He was one of the more difficult champions in a while. All the parts that you see are because of our awesome animators though . What I do is useless without them.

Also, please share more skin concepts, cause this one is cool

BobbyOvsky

04-05-2013

Well, if we're gonna have an Eclipse Leona, I want a Solar Eruption Diana!

http://jbgremy.deviantart.com/art/Ir...3Ajbgremy&qo=1

Qorux

04-05-2013

Falmer Leona?