I created a schematic to reflect Champion relationships in the lore!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuwalda

03-28-2013

Well, Fiddle isn't actually imprisoned by the League. He simply is there, nobody knows why and it's heavily implied the summoners have no control over him.

ThePropheticDuck

04-04-2013

Bumping, looks like we'll need edits with the rewrites to Anivia, Volibear and the addition of Lissandra.

Engrailed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Thanks for the bump. Edits are indeed in the works.

RIP Ironspike Mountains :-(

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engrailed View Post
RIP Ironspike Mountains :-(
How come?

Engrailed

04-04-2013

Oh, just because in my previous schematic Anivia and Trundle were the only two inhabitants, and now they're firmly from the Freljord and no longer have ties to the Ironspike Mountains. Now the region has no reason to be on my chart (though technically it still exists in the game lore).

HerbaNoctis

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwalda View Post
Well, Fiddle isn't actually imprisoned by the League. He simply is there, nobody knows why and it's heavily implied the summoners have no control over him.
The summoners nominally have some control over him since he (tacitly) consents to be summoned onto the Fields of Justice and be used as an executioner. If he decides he wants to disobey, he can do whatever he wants. He does what summoners want because it's somehow in his interests. Given that he is the Harbinger of Doom, what interests those are can only be speculated about fearfully.

JoshiaHerox

04-04-2013

I love this schematic, hope to see 1.4 after the huge Freljord update! Just wanted to point out that you have connected Rumble and Heimerdinger antagonistically twice. Also I believe the speculative Diana and Leona relationship is unrequited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
If they indeed have come into contact it most likely was not a close friendship. I would characterize it at this point as... possibly unrequited admiration of Leona by Diana from a certain distance. This doesn't discount the possibility of them interacting before Diana's ascendance, but I doubt they were best buds.
This quote is from this thread, Also pretty safe to say that Quinn has an affection for Jarvan based on her in game joke and the fact that a lot of rioters seem to be trying to ship the two together. Anyways can't wait to see 1.4 and dig up some more interactions for you to incorporate into your schematic. Best of luck!

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

04-05-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I just used this handy-dandy guide to demonstrate a point about champion allegiances! Thanks for this awesome resource!

Kittizack

04-05-2013

Seen this dotted line, huh? :'D

zilentworld

04-05-2013

Im quite sure Kat recovered Sion's ashes from the Demacian army that Garen handles, or was that in old lore