Eclipse Leona

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valexi

04-03-2013

A few weeks ago Ironstylus asked the community what 'Eclipse' Leona would look like [http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hp?p=35269257].

Here is my idea, based on the theme of a woman who has lost her faith in the blinding light of the Solari and now sees only darkness [full size image].

Attachment 679385

EDIT:

Thank you all so much for the feedback, it's a great feeling when people like your ideas! Special mention to the Reds Ironstylus, Griftrix and Xelnath for the community interaction - it sets Riot apart.

Some notes;
- The mask seems to be polarising, but that's okay in design. I put some more detail into it in the second image.
- The sword is too short for Leona, I've painted a long sword in the second image.
- It's a Black-and-White concept (as I understand that's how Riot likes to do things) with a coloured FX idea. Could be black armour, blue or brown even. I just wanted to stick the form.
- It's just my suggestion in a greater conversation. If you love Leona and you have an idea for an Eclipse skin then add a comment

EDIT 2:

Painted up detail of the Helm and a proper 'Leona' style long sword with the same feel as the short sword =D

Attachment 679384

My DeviantArt: http://sunnykoda.deviantart.com/

EDIT 3:

Fantastic news! Thanks to all the upvotes and support I'm now freelancing for Riot. I'm not working on a Leona skin but who knows what the futurte holds - what's most exciting is I'm in the pipeline championing dark and wicked skin concepts XD

So thanks again to everyone who upvoted one of my threads and said something encouraging about my designs!

See you on the fields of justice,

-sk

Damaxyz

04-03-2013

So it's basically Leona using Death's Sting ?

Acanthus

04-03-2013

Not bad. It's a bit odd she's using a shortsword, but the rest is to die for.

Damaxyz

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticSage View Post

It's not a short sword, it's a drop off C'thun. Come on man

Damaxyz

04-03-2013

replace the orange/red by white & gray glow effect. Then it would go from Obsidian Leona to Eclypse Leona

Acanthus

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornaxlol View Post
It's not a short sword, it's a drop off C'thun. Come on man
Sorry I don't study historical weaponry? (Or is it fictional?) Lots of things to read in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornaxlol View Post
replace the orange/red by white & gray glow effect. Then it would go from Obsidian Leona to Eclypse Leona
The orange glow is apt when you compare it to an actual eclipse in the real world.

Damaxyz

04-03-2013

Quote:
Sorry I don't study historical weaponry? (Or is it fictional?) Lots of things to read in the world.

The orange glow is apt when you compare it to an actual eclipse in the real world.
That moment you realised you played WoW too much

Valexi

04-03-2013

Quote:
It is a bit odd, I wonder if it's too much of a push to change the dimensions of her weapon?

A mean looking short sword just felt right with the design. Did Leona solo C'Thun or just ninja the loot?

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Tryndamere James

04-03-2013

Really good job, I would buy that skin in a heartbeat.

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

omg that is awesome I would buy that skin instantly

1234511 ... 32