Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryrok

03-30-2013

Man, these changes make me really nervous. I'm at game 38 of a 100-game challenge with her, and I really like how she plays.

Ishpard

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Hey folks. We're getting close to being able to talk in detail about Sejuani's revised kit, not quite there yet though.
Are we there yet?.

puritee

03-31-2013

First of all, I think Sejuani is fine as she is but her damage seems lacking to me. I would only tweak the scaling on her damage (specially Northern Winds) and reduce the mana costs (maybe also lower the cooldown on her Q). And also boost her movement speed a bit (she is so slow for someone who rides a freakin' boar).

1. What do you like about her current kit/what would you be saddened to see changed or removed?

I like permafrost and her ultimate.

2. What do you dislike about her current kit?

Her abilities have really high cooldowns and not enough scaling. Her damage doesn't seem to be that great.

3. What would you like to see tweaked or added?

Maybe up the scaling on her W (Northern Winds) and give her some form of sustain since she is only viable as a jungler. If nothing else, at the very least just up the scaling on Northern Winds. I'd also change at least one of her abilities since right now her kit is way too similar to Amumu (Who also has a better ultimate).

Also, if possible, make permafrost apply to all targets affected with northern winds (but in all honesty I think that would be too good). If this is done then you could change her ult (since it would be really OP with northern winds and what not).

I'd also change her passive since the 10% slow is really abysmal. Maybe make her passive something that grants her AP or AD based on the amount of health she has. Her E (Permafrost) is really more than enough for a slow and passive just makes it redundant.

ReLLik5150

03-31-2013

Honestly, I like her as is and do fine with her so I am afraid to really comment on how i would tweak her even if I would. Pretty much i feel already afraid for the trundle changes since the karma changes were so bad.

JoshuaRobinnn

03-31-2013

Can we just not change Sej?

XAlFias

03-31-2013

she needs a/few "buff" , not a change ,

Marvinlimson

04-02-2013

sej's new visual update:
sej looks nice, i like the way she rides briatle now! but i cant say the same for bristle...
i like the old bristle... the new bristle looks like a mutated gorilla rather than a boar...
i dont like how bristle has a large body yet skinny legs... please just change bristle back...
also, bristle's previous tail was perfectly fine, the new one is... ugly...
i dont like bristle's new look at all...
regarding her darkrider skin, please retain more of the previous blue hue, the new color scheme of the skin looks greenish, it doesnt even feel icey...
the other skin's brown bristle is worse... especially bristles brown face... sooo wierd...
in terms of animation, i like her new attack, and frost debuff its much more clear, and visually pleasing, her northern winds looks out of place... id rather you just improve the previous aura's particles to be more visible rather than make her swing her mace like shes ready to go party somewhere... its like shes about to strip... her charge dont look any different same with her ult so can't really comment much there, maybe make her ult more visible... the new does not look much of an ult...

Greenlee19

04-02-2013

I love all changes I've seen so far but I would definitely love to see her current w stay somehow and maybe from another post I saw put her on that wolf you guys considered

Batman in Blue

04-02-2013

I think you guys were overhauling Sej's kit.

All she needs was:

Early sustain/tankyness to help her clear

A change to her passive

Some reduced cooldowns.

Nothing else.

My favorite part of her kit was how well health and damage were synergized on her. She could build tanky and still do damage. The change on the W is a nerf, especially the part of "Any one affected by frost has double damage done to them" being removed.

Please don't overbuff her. Sej was in a good place and now you are going to make her too strong. I don't want to see and hear people crying for Sej nerfs.

Elewd

04-02-2013

do something about her ulti particle, you cant even tell it was used anymore compared to the giant glaciours that surrounded people when hit