Champion Price Reduction

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kibidiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

I own them all but good stuff anyways

WiseCore

04-02-2013

R.I.P warwick 450ip champ

XtremeSavage92

04-02-2013

I like the thought of having champion price reductions but couldn't Riot be refunding people who payed these 975/880 rp champions back, they could be using that 95 riot points saving on several other items/champions/skins. I find that Riot should give back that 95 roit points for every champion that person has bought that has now recently been reduced... I'm not demanding for this to happen but just looking for a logical response from Riot itself on why they don't refund the extra 95 riot points wasted. Thank you!

xChallengerx

04-02-2013

nice reduction choices.

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

I love the whole mentality behind raising the IP costs the first week you release champions. I can hear the meeting room now...;"First week champs are always OP, so let's make it harder for people that actually play to get them and increase the likelihood that dumb kids who don't know what they're doing will spend real money so they'll feel like they have an advantage over dedicated players.". Well done.

Tsarkillo

04-02-2013

"we’ve been reducing champion prices on a fixed schedule, primarily based on champion release dates."

Really now? Wukong's been out 2 years now and is still 975 RP. What calender are you guys using?

TisTheWay

04-02-2013

looking forward to buy talon and skarner

Clubbems

04-02-2013

I feel like this should have been posted before riven went on sale.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

04-02-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theyyon View Post
"we’ve been reducing champion prices on a fixed schedule, primarily based on champion release dates."

Really now? Wukong's been out 2 years now and is still 975 RP. What calender are you guys using?
Wukong was reduced to 4800 IP and 880 RP with the release of Zac

lordzenchi

04-02-2013

Good post. Keep up the good work! ^_^