Late Happy Urf Day, I guess. Plus some skin suggestions :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whaambulance

04-02-2013

Following three years of, what I now find to be a tradition, I made my small donation to the http://www.savethemanatee.org. Something I never cared about till that fateful day Warwick did that horrible deed. I patiently waited all Urf Day hoping riot would release a secret something in honor of the King of Manatees. I guess they forgot about the charity behind their work.

Don't wory Urf, I remembered <3

Your Friend,
Whaambulance

P.S. @Riot Maybe you guys just didn't have any Ideas this year? I have a couple, cause it's never too late! Christmas movies taught me that!

Urf Avenger Jax - Jax in either Warwicks Skin, Or armor that looks like a manatee. He Would be weilding a giant spatula, in honor of his admirers favorite weapon. His special effects / particles could just look more water like, in addition.

Urf Bringer Yorick - All of Yoricks ghouls will be replaced with ghostly and zombie like Manatees. The Spirit spawned by his ulty, no matter who it is cast on, will give the appearance of Urf! Where Urf uses his Spatula for melee fighters, or his harpoon for the ranged users.

I saw an idea on Reddit where someone suggested Teemo could leave behind lobsters or buckets of chum, instead of shrooms. And urf Jumps out and attacks enemys who walk over it. Similar to Fizz's Urf Ulty. Teemos Attacks could be replaced with a harpoon, like Urf had strapped on his back! He could also be wearing some manatee looking armor. Or at least his helmet could resemble that of a manatee.

Goodluck Riot! If You don't like these, hopefully next year you can think of something really good! I look forward to it! My favorite day of the year.

Sweetie Böt

04-02-2013

Riot pls

MagiCaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

RoIT pls!

Mewaki

04-02-2013

riot pls

YGBSM

04-02-2013

C'mon, better late than never.

1davidj

04-02-2013

urf sejuani would work. she rides an animal already, and maybe she would actually get some play if they gave her a good skin.

Whaambulance

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1davidj View Post
urf sejuani would work. she rides an animal already, and maybe she would actually get some play if they gave her a good skin.
Would that mean Urf would side with Sejuani against Ashe!? D:

Chaindawgz

Master Recruiter

04-02-2013

bump

CaptainLightEyes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

Riot pls

I love urf, I was heartbroken when all of april 1st passed without him

Whaambulance

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowseeker44 View Post
Riot pls

I love urf, I was heartbroken when all of april 1st passed without him
Me too. Last year I even bought my wife this giant (15 inches of pure cuddlyness) fluffy guy for Urf Day.

But now he has a sad =(