@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotTeaTime

Concept Artist

04-01-2013
19 of 19 Riot Posts

Oh wow, this is such a cool thread. I'm late to the party but there are so many rad ideas here.. I love Zaun, it's one of my favorite factions (Freljord might be my favorite though.. I'm Canadian after all) because I love villains and mentally unstable characters in games and movies. It seems like an environment like Zaun would produce a lot of them. OP, you are a summoner after my own heart~

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Bipolar champion pls

Angry mode - offensive abilities
Nice mode - support abilities

yes/no?

King Radical

04-01-2013

Why not something based off of Mitsuru from Persona 3? I mean just read about her family and their history. Level headed, rational thinker with a bit of a rough past since it's to be expected for someone from Zaun, and her weapon could be could be based off of Ivy's (Soul Calibur) whip sword, maybe?

Shin0bu

04-01-2013

Unlike most character concepts, this one is actually really really good....

I don't like the ult all that much though, I'd prefer something such as getting to ride a massive drone around, gaining movement speed and dealing AoE damage around you

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Female Zaunite could be cool.

Zaun themes that come to mind are mad scientists, murderers / psychotic people, Hextech / Techmaturgy.

Alot could be done, I will work on one once I flesh out my current set of Piltover champs. (opposite of Zaun)

Urgot is one of my favorite champs, but other Zaun champs kinda annoy me. Not their thematics so much as how brokenly overpowered they all are. I am surprised Urgot isnt stronger than he is, but if he was too strong I would hate him as well. (Catch 22 right?)

EraArctika

04-02-2013

Basically I think there is enough scientists in Zaun already, as a huge fan of Zaunite characters (my main is Viktor and I am attracted with Zac) I asked RiotEzreal about fem Zaunite champion about two months ago, but I guess mister Hallam is busy to answer stuff and thought that idea is fully abandoned. So I also asked some of entusiasts to work a bit on Zaunite character concept. So my friend Whitep made this a lot of unfinished but anyway interesting concept of Zaunborn champion. She is not scientist,she is an opera singer like Diva Plavalaguna and also her lore should be a little reference to a REPO opera as well and maybe a Steam Powered Giraffe as well.
http://meresias.tumblr.com/image/46694663821
So her name is Diva yet,but I guess it can be changed a lot. Also as you see she is a bit of Orianna and her lore is as well a reference but not particular one. Its a story about great Opera singer who was not really interested in League but one day she fell down with a terrible disease that made her loose her voice and basically ability to move at all, desperation could slowly consume her mind but there was a scientist(guess who) who helped her to recover and made a brand new nearly full mechanical body for her, so she is very thankful to Viktor and she is a kind of his minion but more an only and close friend.
Its a basically a Sound based mage, the organ-like pipes on her body makes sound of her voice into poverfull soundwaves and its alike a "siren" mechanics but should be more interesting way of usage. I think if Riots (unlikely) like this concept they can "play with sound" as they please.
So in general its a mage champion that is fully connected to steampunk and opera. Noble strong lady with some dark intentions as well, she kinda misses her own voice that not sounded like metal
Also me and Whitep did a joke that she can be countered with Sona because art counters art and deaf counters a singer. But thats a lot of rude (from me XD)

Micalas

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I LOVE this lady!

*shivers*
I can dig it.

Mid and Feeding

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTeaTime View Post
Oh wow, this is such a cool thread. I'm late to the party but there are so many rad ideas here.. I love Zaun, it's one of my favorite factions (Freljord might be my favorite though.. I'm Canadian after all) because I love villains and mentally unstable characters in games and movies. It seems like an environment like Zaun would produce a lot of them. OP, you are a summoner after my own heart~
Wooooow haha now I'm embarassed! Thank you for the compliment though! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin0bu View Post
Unlike most character concepts, this one is actually really really good....

I don't like the ult all that much though, I'd prefer something such as getting to ride a massive drone around, gaining movement speed and dealing AoE damage around you
I'm a huge physics nerd on the side so I tried to incorporate some "popular" concepts in physics into the design haha. The caffeine ult is just there because I love coffee (don't we all) and can't stand the fact that we don't have a coffee reference in League yet.

Saikaici

04-02-2013

At first I was gonna downvote.

But that Steins;Gate.

Cannot downvote Steins;Gate.

Xion Moonray

04-02-2013

Little do you know, Zac is actually a lady blob.