Ironstylus, my god

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadmond

Senior Member

03-31-2013

So, you are married to Natalie Portman?!

MY. FUDGIN'. HERO.

Goddamnit, Parrot!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

03-31-2013
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmond View Post
So, you are married to Natalie Portman?!

MY. FUDGIN'. HERO.

Goddamnit, Parrot!
My wife, during high-school years, looked suspiciously like Natalie Portman. Also.. coincidentally at said high school, note the Alumni.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syosset_High_School


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhero

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVonStauffenberg View Post
Maybe he's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline.
I love you. x'D!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackBeast41

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
My wife, during high-school years, looked suspiciously like Natalie Portman. Also.. coincidentally at said high school, note the Alumni.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syosset_High_School
Well I'll be


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-31-2013

I've seen a picture of her, she's pretty but I didn't think she looked at all like natalie portman.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

god awful

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
It's my passive
"I use garnier fructis" - impqtpie 2013


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkzus

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'd prefer to not offer her up in tribute to the entirety of the internet just yet
I am confused, I thought you were in a relationship with a certain Leona cosplayer. But she says her boyfriend is a Rioter, and you say you have a wife.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkzus View Post
I am confused, I thought you were in a relationship with a certain Leona cosplayer. But she says her boyfriend is a Rioter, and you say you have a wife.
And I believe he also said something about making a Leona costume...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swiftestblade

Senior Member

04-01-2013

And now I will never think of IronStylus as Drawing Parrot again.

This is the official end of my childhood.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verita Nostra

Senior Member

04-01-2013

His hair looks like my boyfriends...

Except the 5o'clock shadow. The idgit I'm dating thinks a Grizzly Adams beard is attractive.. -_-