PvP.net FATAL ERROR 0001 mod.rds.cmrds...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elitex3liminate

03-31-2013

This happened to me with the zac patch, i can't play...
Can anyone fix this?!?! It's REALLY ANNOYING
ty, this has been fixed!

Cucaso

03-31-2013

happened the same to me...!

MasterDeviouss

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitex3liminate View Post
PvP.net FATAL ERROR 0001 mod.rds.cmrds...
Quote:
PvP.net FATAL ERROR
Quote:
FATAL ERROR
Quote:
FATAL
Quote:
FATAL
This means you are going to die. It is a sign.

Charrend

03-31-2013

It's fatal for a reason...

Son Golin

Player Support Technical Lead

03-31-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hi there Elitex3liminate, I understand that you're running into an issue where a FATAL ERROR message is popping up. Thankfully, our community members were only exaggerating, there is no risk to one's mortality relating to this error message since it only relates to the game client.

I've posted a sticky on the Help & Support Forum which addresses this issue and includes a few steps that should resolve it (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3274503). It is caused by a patching issue and can be corrected by doing the following:

• Be sure to close all instances of League of Legends before beginning-- if you're unsure, restarting the computer should suffice.
  • Open Windows Explorer or Go to My Computer.
  • Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\[latest version]\deploy\mod (if you installed League of Legends outside of the default location, this will be located elsewhere)
  • Delete the rds folder.
  • Launch League of Legends.

Note: [latest version] refers to the folder titled 0.0.0.254, 0.0.0.255, 0.0.1.0, or higher depending on when you last patched the game client.

As always, you can contact us through the Support Site here for further assistance: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Please be sure to detail your issue and what steps you've previously tried to resolve the problem.

EcksTeaSea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

"Thankfully, our community members were only exaggerating, there is no risk to one's mortality relating to this error message since it only relates to the game client."

Lol. Fantastic.

AJL

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
Hi there Elitex3liminate, I understand that you're running into an issue where a FATAL ERROR message is popping up. Thankfully, our community members were only exaggerating, there is no risk to one's mortality relating to this error message since it only relates to the game client.

I've posted a sticky on the Help & Support Forum which addresses this issue and includes a few steps that should resolve it (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3274503). It is caused by a patching issue and can be corrected by doing the following:

• Be sure to close all instances of League of Legends before beginning-- if you're unsure, restarting the computer should suffice.
  • Open Windows Explorer or Go to My Computer.
  • Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\[latest version]\deploy\mod (if you installed League of Legends outside of the default location, this will be located elsewhere)
  • Delete the rds folder.
  • Launch League of Legends.

Note: [latest version] refers to the folder titled 0.0.0.254, 0.0.0.255, 0.0.1.0, or higher depending on when you last patched the game client.

As always, you can contact us through the Support Site here for further assistance: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Please be sure to detail your issue and what steps you've previously tried to resolve the problem.
Don't lure him into a false sense of comfort... it only makes it more painful...

SolarPresent

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJL View Post
Don't lure him into a false sense of comfort... it only makes it more painful...
Like when you walk into the tall grass without a pokemon or into the bush without a ward and get jumped by the enemy team.

LKplayer

08-23-2013

My name is KAI LUAN, My account is kailuan1993, I want to use VISA card to pay the RP,(It is USA bank card). I can pay it for a long time, But now I can not pay it. My card is 4737 0200 0312 2413. My e-mail is 1143424144@qq.com. If you have some good idea, send a E-mail for me. Thank you.

Sir Failzahar

08-23-2013

Wow