Honestly, it takes courage to be a girl and stream LoL.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ziggy Irelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNameIsJohnny View Post
what is wrong with people showing off their asset? Guys show off his muscle every time we get. Our rip arms, our chest and our six-pack. What is wrong with girls showing off their boobs?

You people need to get laid.

bunch of forever alones here.
You're missing the point. Nothing wrong....if she wants to show them off, more power to the people. Reciprocity isn't equality. Saying you would rip your shirt to show off your "gorgeous" body doesn't mean a girl needs to do the same. Its giving her the choice to do whatever-the-****-she-wants...

TheNameIsJohnny

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPyrophore View Post
The streamer shares every ounce of the same culpability as the audience.

In fact, the audience would never even expect streamers to pull this **** if they hadn't been acclimated to it, so I could argue that the streamer is MORE at fault if they pull this.
youre the type of guy that will blame the girl for getting raped, right?

It is never the streamers' fault. Just bunch of forever alone creepers and jackass who is well protected over the internet.

She can SHOW OFF her boobs all she wants. A guy can show off their muscle all they want too.

Zovea

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crudders View Post
I'm acting like it's wrong for a girl on cam to receive sexual comments because they are female with a bit of skin on show. Yes, yes I am.
Yes and because there are people like you (including you) wasting valuable resources like air and clean water, the rest of us are unable to evolve as a species.

Vectoradron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

settings->chat->banned words

seriously not that hard as long as the cam isn't focused in the area with it showing. Those types of people bring it on themselves.

Yorgie

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girls View Post
You're missing the point. Nothing wrong....if she wants to show them off, more power to the people. Reciprocity isn't equality. Saying you would rip your shirt to show off your "gorgeous" body doesn't mean a girl needs to do the same. Its giving her the choice to do whatever-the-****-she-wants...
She already has the choice.

But she also wants to complain about how her audience isn't the one she wants.

Beggars can't be choosers, as they say.

TheNameIsJohnny

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girls View Post

A girl can do whatever she please. the creepers and the forever alone is the problem. Do you see me harassing the chick over her boobs? Nope.

Too many creepers on the internet.

Darkwahn

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNameIsJohnny View Post
A girl can do whatever she please. the creepers and the forever alone is the problem. Do you see me harassing the chick over her boobs? Nope.

Too many creepers on the internet.
So people should be able to do whatever they want, with no consequences?

RiotSchmick

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

03-31-2013
1 of 4 Riot Posts

I'm trying to figure out why the OP is getting down voted.

IplayforfunFU

03-31-2013

I find the white knight comments even worse.

I respect you for your personality and intelligence. So will you sleep with me? no? im being friendzoned and you are a stupid girl that likes to be abused by ******bags.

Zezune

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessChen View Post
I'm sorry but I don't think it's fair a girl should be criticized for liking a certain style of clothing.

Cleavage or not, that doesn't mean they deserve lewd comments or any of the hate this thread is giving.

Also who the fudge would wear a hoodie in the blaring summer?
Well, its a good thing reality doesn't give a **** about what you think is fair.

You dress like a **** or in very revealing clothing, expect to be treated like one.
IF you live stream with your cleavage in clear view, expect to attract idiots.

Its common sense.
The behaviour from said idiots is not excusable, and I'm not claiming anything about the streamer, I haven't seen her...but to pretend that she doesn't have options open and she is completly blame free IF she dresses in a revealing manner is just dumb.