Looking for Rioter for 3000th Co-op win. Also AMA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakyoin Noriaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuothe View Post
What is your opinion of Obama?
I have little to say about Obama and politics in general, but I do not find him to be a bad President. I definitely like the extension to health care though. I think the majority of voters who voted for Romney did so simply because they didn't like Obama, not because Mitt was a good candidate for the position, and that kind of irks me. I try to stay out of politics though, I'd rather do something productive than finger-point all day about the same issues over and over again.

Starrow

03-30-2013

why black out the names? you can just go to lolking and go into more details

Kakyoin Noriaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiDarkness View Post
why black out the names? you can just go to lolking and go into more details
Force of habit on the forums. Sorry if that bothers you. :P

Hträg

03-30-2013

wow that sounds boring as fuhk... why dont you challenge yourself a little.

Mathaios

03-30-2013

Their are probably programming a Phreak-bot just for you o:

Hyru

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakyoin Noriaki View Post
I have little to say about Obama and politics in general, but I do not find him to be a bad President. I definitely like the extension to health care though. I think the majority of voters who voted for Romney did so simply because they didn't like Obama, not because Mitt was a good candidate for the position, and that kind of irks me. I try to stay out of politics though, I'd rather do something productive than finger-point all day about the same issues over and over again.
I am not one to get into politics either, but what you said about people who voted for Romney irks me.

That's like me saying a majority of the people who voted for Obama, simply voted for him because he is African American. The sad truth is I know a lot of African American people who actually voted for Obama for only that exact reason.

Kakyoin Noriaki

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gensu View Post
I am not one to get into politics either, but what you said about people who voted for Romney irks me.

That's like me saying a majority of the people who voted for Obama, simply voted for him because he is African American. The sad truth is I know a lot of African American people who actually voted for Obama for that exact reason.
Aside from the fact that I don't really care to go into detail about political sides, I also never saw a plan from Romney at all. What was his scheme to get us out of debt? It was never revealed on any news source I could watch/read. I heard plenty about Obama's plans, and I don't watch/read much of anything non-technical. Why would people want to vote for someone who promises to get us out of the red when he doesn't even share any details? Without a plan, he's just a rich man in a suit. I honestly do not know enough about Romney to claim he was a bad candidate, I admit this. But I also didn't see how he was a good one. Hence my original question: how is he a good candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htrg View Post
wow that sounds boring as fuhk... why dont you challenge yourself a little.
Why don't you please read the earlier pages of this thread and find out?

RiotSchmick

Software Engineer

03-31-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Was a fun game Kakyoin. Hadn't played Malz in awhile. : )

Lvl 8 Psyduck

03-31-2013

uninstall plz

Renaito Yuujou

03-31-2013

Ah dang, he got to play with Schmick? I'm jealous now. Maybe I should say something for my 2000th bot win...