Want to know if Zac is good?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CycleOfHatred

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by subninja View Post
I like your positive attitude, dude.
coz u created zac, u r going to look at forums. Lmfao, good job. u neglect all other forums.
god damn, go gives us fking an eta for the oz servers. scrubs like riot who steal players money. god u cant fking give us an eta? we waited 3 years! fking terrible. atleast give us oz players some update u scrub fking riot. go die, i hope u die in a pot hole and all the riot staff get speared in the head by nidalee, esp that noob riot staff RIOT NYNDALILIPHAGGOT

Jugular Severage

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycleOfHatred View Post
coz u created zac, u r going to look at forums. Lmfao, good job. u neglect all other forums.
god damn, go gives us fking an eta for the oz servers. scrubs like riot who steal players money. god u cant fking give us an eta? we waited 3 years! fking terrible. atleast give us oz players some update u scrub fking riot. go die, i hope u die in a pot hole and all the riot staff get speared in the head by nidalee, esp that noob riot staff RIOT NYNDALILIPHAGGOT
I live in Australia, and I hope when they announce them, they push them back 5 days just for this comment, you don't deserve good ping, you seem like the kind of player that would happily abuse it.

Jugular Severage

03-31-2013

Also Subninja, AMAZING, job on Zac (And anyone else that helped), I don't think I could actually ask for a more fitting champion in league of legends, thank you!

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

you win some and you lose some

subninja

Champion Designer

03-31-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMariel View Post
Also Subninja, AMAZING, job on Zac (And anyone else that helped), I don't think I could actually ask for a more fitting champion in league of legends, thank you!
Haha thanks dude. Glad you like him!

ArcticSirius

03-31-2013

Quote:
Yes, thank you SubNinja, I just went onto a stalemate on Twisted Treeline (we surrendered at 50 >_>) and ended up 8/0/6 as Zac. I believe it's cause you're a fellow Canadian

Built Mercury Treads (Captain), Blackfire Torch, Spirit Visage, WotA, Rylai's, and Sunfire Cape

CycleOfHatred

03-31-2013

Quote:
Like i said, you scrub, your purposely ignore anything you hate and approve them praises.
This is what I mean. They just check when Riot's creator or w/e idk, makes Zed and looks for reviews. What a sadistic phaggot. He is fking guilty, he wants those praises from others so he can feel good. Go live some body else's life. A clear case of the black government on this Riot staff.
Ignore, dats right. Ignore useless. Get flushed down a toilet.

Drozzi

03-31-2013

Quote:
He has my favorite quote in league by far.
"Fighting is in my blood, I mean...My goo."
The tone and pause are just perfect and always put a smile on my face.
Felt like sharing even though you didn't actually work on his voice.
Definitely one of my fave champs flavor-wise in a long time.

Mahyar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Liandry and sunfire cape is fun to use on him

tempname0096

03-31-2013

Zac might be a bit weak atm, but damn does he look good