Sivir remake™

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rauron

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendon96 View Post
Ew >.> I don't want to see or play a chunky Sivir
Please leave.

Mokai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

The one and only request I have with the eventual remake is to make the audio of Sivir's auto-attack more crisp and satisfying. As it stands today I never feel much "oomph" from her auto-attacks, even if they're doing respectable damage, because the sound it makes doesn't feel as though it has the force behind it that one would expect from a weapon of it's size.

Just my two cents!

A Swarm of Koala

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooleanCube View Post
"lolololfapfap boobarangs"
Well gentlemen, I believe there's nothing to say in this thread that can beat this.

SlumlordThanatos

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan2swan View Post
Oooh, but what about a Wonder Woman skin? Can she get one of THOSE? =D
Spetacular Sivir. But that's a Legacy skin, I believe. Gotta wait for the next sale.

Melancholy Exile

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Will her VO/Lore incoherence be fixed? I mean seriously...Bounty Hunter who fights dirty in lore...

"For the HONOR of ALL"
Well if you really want to stretch it, and ignore the intonation, you could drag that out into essentially saying "I'll fight for anyone".

I prefer to assume she has a public persona for the Fields to make herself more marketable; it's about the only way that sort of thing makes sense.

Luscious Lenny

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
Well if you really want to stretch it, and ignore the intonation, you could drag that out into essentially saying "I'll fight for anyone".

I prefer to assume she has a public personality for the Fields to make herself more marketable.
well i doubt she needs to according to lore she has her hand in business all across valoran

Rauron

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post

I prefer to assume she has a public personality for the Fields to make herself more marketable.
That's a very justifiable way of seeing her, and a valid interpretation. However, it requires more reading and turning the ideas over in one's head. I like that, personally, but I think it doesn't fit in LoL. What does more is selling the champions overtly. Hence, the popularity of champions like Draven and Rengar, whose personalities are very salient. Sivir could have all sorts of motivations and thoughts and such, but that doesn't make for the most cohesive character.

Debarak

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I have a better idea.
You're going to make her into a yordle, aren't you.

Neo Cyrus

03-30-2013

How about putting PAX Sivir for sale instead of letting those with literal boxes full of cards with the codes gauge people on ebay? Was that skin ever even available to the public? PAX isn't exactly something I can attend when I'm in another country with a life to deal with.

The Wyvern

03-30-2013

bump