flash and annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guthrek

12-03-2009

Ghost + cleanse has become amazing since the cleanse change (although it's not really an annie type pair of spells).

I can see it being hard with a low frame rate/latency, for sure. But lots of nukes/cc don't move that fast (kass's orb, fiddle's wind TF's cards, taric's stun, sion's stun, malph's slow, etc.) I think the biggest issue here is that people got too used to flash. Every 6 minutes you could get away from most situations as long as you entered places carefully, or initiate with virtually no difficulty. I took flash on almost every champion just because it worked for Everyone. Everyone could have an amazing escape tool. I think making it more situational and skill based and less universally awesome is better. I've started to see games where only two or three of the people playing have flash, and I think it'll show up more when people get used to how to use it now. Yeah, it's harder to use if you have poor frame rate, but so are skill shots on tons of characters. The fact that I now even consider using ghost over flash is in and of itself worth it, imo.

Onelöve

12-03-2009

Speaking from veigar's stand point, people rarely ever get away if I am using exhaust offensively. It is amazing to stun someone and get an exhaust on them just in time for a meteor to drop out of the sky and eat 1/2 their HP, then eat the rest with a quick baleful/ulti. Its also incredible in team fights, blinding someone dealing a good amount of DPS and having another player help you target them to burst them to nothing in no time.

In regards to flash, I used it once in a 3v3 with some friends, and the fact that you have to click ruins it for me. I will not be using it unless they take away the click, though that is just preference.

Starrallia

12-03-2009

Flash is okay with Annie, I use it to chase someone past a turret mostly but haven't used it with he new patch so shorter range+dodging projectiles+turret=idk I only do that if they only have a sliver of health. Exhaust is useful cause if you can get an energized tibbers cast on them that almost always kills them within second for me. If not, exhaust is a better spell than ignite 'cause you can chase them down and cast one of her other offensive abilities

Fogojam

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
I dont know why ppl still get Ignite on her. Its useless on hero who has 2 spammable nukes, and omfgwtfpwnge ultimate.
A full combo of tibbers+2 nukes+ ignite pretty much equals death. I know when I play annie a lot of the time ignite gets the kill. Its also helpful if they have say, 20% life so a single fireball wont kill them and theyre just tower hugging. Fireball+ignite=kill without to much dmg from the tower.

Also the imp ignite talent isn't great, but there isnt really a reason not to get it.

Dondy

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogojam View Post
A full combo of tibbers+2 nukes+ ignite pretty much equals death. I know when I play annie a lot of the time ignite gets the kill. Its also helpful if they have say, 20% life so a single fireball wont kill them and theyre just tower hugging. Fireball+ignite=kill without to much dmg from the tower.

Also the imp ignite talent isn't great, but there isnt really a reason not to get it.
improved ignite is nice on skillspammers like annie imho - i still prefer exhaust as that leaves me with less (read as: none) points wasted in Offense Tree as i'm usually running 9/0/rest or 9/rest/0

and tower diving with flash was nice on annie also ~
flash dive behind the tower that's beeing tanked by creeps temporarily - and burst him down - escape to the sides

using incinerate without old flash (or improved ghost - meh - it's better than the new flash... *sigh*) is kinda painfull imho

Charmicarmicarmicat

12-05-2009

Annie is too young to flash.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
Annie is too young to flash.
At first I was like o.O but then i lol'd ^^