::URGENT:: Fix the item database...

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydrallics

10-22-2010

...the item database on the website is so outdated and i know you guys at Riot have someone(s) on the pay-role that controls all website issue!! If not anything else do it for all the newcomers to the game!!

Thanks and sign if you agree!! >..<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
If you have any specific issues that need to be corrected, please list them. Otherwise this thread is not useful.
...do you want me to list all the items that are outdated in on the LOL website?? If so, give me a few minutes and i will do my best to list them... >..<

EDIT:: Posting this here so that its easy to find!!

EDIT:: Here is a list of items that i've come up with so far, if i find anymore i will add them!!

Atma's Impaler
Innervating Locket
Kindlegem
Mana Manipulator
Manamune
Malady
Quicksilver Sash
Rod of Ages
Shurelya's Reverie
Soul Shroud
Warmog's Armor

...on another note...i'm not sure if it is because of room limit in the game store but it was brought to my attention that in-game the Blasting Wand does not show that it builds into a Void Staff and the Ruby Crystal does not show that it builds into the Haunting Guise...you may want to look at that too!! However, like i said this issue maybe intentional. >..<

...and don't get me started on Champions lolz!! >..<

Hydrallics

10-22-2010

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

I agree.

Also, lulz @ "pay-role"

Guinsoo

Game Designer

10-22-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

If you have any specific issues that need to be corrected, please list them. Otherwise this thread is not useful.

Shampu

10-22-2010

Quote:
His issue was that the item (and character, if I might add) database on your website is out of date and it would be nice to have them updated. Not sure what is not to get.

Hydrallics

10-22-2010

Quote:
...do you want me to list all the items that are outdated in on the LOL website?? If so, give me a few minutes and i will do my best to list them... >..<

EDIT:: Here is a list of items that i've come up with so far, if i find anymore i will add them!!

Atma's Impaler
Innervating Locket
Kindlegem
Mana Manipulator
Manamune
Malady
Quicksilver Sash
Rod of Ages
Shurelya's Reverie
Soul Shroud
Warmog's Armor

...on another note...i'm not sure if it is because of room limit in the game store but it was brought to my attention that in-game the Blasting Wand does not show that it builds into a Void Staff and the Ruby Crystal does not show that it builds into the Haunting Guise...you may want to look at that too!! However, like i said this issue maybe intentional. >..<

...and don't get me started on Champions lolz!! >..<

Reinvented

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrallics View Post
No, you shouldn't have to do their job for them. You are right though. Often times when I'd like to look up some items or champs, I'd end up having to go the leaguecraft.com website.

Heck, I'd even like to see the ratio's used for abilities and what not listed for the champions.

Drimascus

10-22-2010

Lazy developer is lazy. Even in his response, lulz.

Myridus

10-22-2010

Just go look at the items/character database. It's horribly outdated. Not much more to say.

LunarisDream

10-22-2010

It says that all of Ez's abilities have 20000 range. Including his Q, W, and E.

Seriously, fix please.

And if I remember correctly, so is Twitch's Expunge range.

12345 ... 6