Why are the accounts joined now??

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinetyNineTails

10-22-2010

Not going to get a lot of sympathy here, especially with Phreak posting like that. Pretty much everybody loathes leavers and smurfs, and saying that it's for 'my friend with a mac' isn't going to convince anybody of anything.

Bleedingthrough

10-22-2010

Sorry I found a bug for your leaverbuster maybe employ me for your Dev team to test things out. If I load 2 accounts at the same time under your leave buster and plug through a router a person will not be able to connect. Sorry my friend but jump to more conclusions.

Angel

10-22-2010

really i have a smurf account i never play anymore how do i get that merged with my main =P I had all different runes!

adwark

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Original poster is lamenting that he can't leave a game on one account and play on another.

This is an intended function of our LeaverBuster.
If it works very nice. +1

Graiskye

10-22-2010

I'm all for the 'Leave Buster', but I was under the impression it was alright too have more than one account.
Is this not the case ?
I haven't read the TOS really closely(you can freely translate that to at all, I don't tend to break rules so...), forgive my ignorance on the subject, but does someone know the 'official' word on this ?
Is having more than one account originating from the same IP, as my young nephew and my accounts do(he doesnt get broadband where he lives currently), is that against the terms of service ?

turntekGodhead

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graiskye View Post
I'm all for the 'Leave Buster', but I was under the impression it was alright too have more than one account.
Is this not the case ?
I haven't read the TOS really closely(you can freely translate that to at all, I don't tend to break rules so...), forgive my ignorance on the subject, but does someone know the 'official' word on this ?
Is having more than one account originating from the same IP, as my young nephew and my accounts do(he doesnt get broadband where he lives currently), is that against the terms of service ?
Okay: having more than 1 account. (well, arguably okay, but not the subject here).

Not okay: Leaving or queue dodging a game on 1 account, and then playing a game on another one of your accounts because you don't feel like waiting for your penalty to wear off on the first one.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

10-22-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graiskye View Post
Is this not the case ?
To clarify, your "has left a game" status persists on your computer, as opposed to per-account. There is no issue with logging out of one account and immediately playing on another account - unless your first account is still part of a game in progress.

Sammm

10-22-2010

@Riot, stop posting about doing something about trolls and do something just read the first two pages of this post.

MegaManRocks

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammm View Post
@Riot, stop posting about doing something about trolls and do something just read the first two pages of this post.
Quit looking like an idiot.

GirlsInDaTruck

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Original poster is lamenting that he can't leave a game on one account and play on another.

This is an intended function of our LeaverBuster.
Holy ****. Thats an amazing feature.