Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sensei Karasu

03-29-2013

Needs a serious buff to match old karma (like more than double these ratios). New one is pathetic.

Excalicur7

03-29-2013

Like the new Karma

Xx Rewire xX

03-29-2013

I think she's terrible now.

agbudar

03-29-2013

if you owned karma before they did this rework you dont have to pay i checked ingame ok?

also as a karma lover from the first moment that i saw her and she totally obliterated me and my team mates i was a big FAN of hers
as much as i hate to say it she is a tiny bit more generic then she used to be BUT
she still has that unique flavor just with a bit more body as a wine expert might say
I really like what you guys did i do feel although there are some bitter aftertastes she is an acquired taste to begin with (she always was)

Thanks for your dedication i hope to see more rework of older champions some really need it and im anxious now to see what champ you are gonna work on after the rework of trundle.

"tons of damage" thats really all we need ^_^

Vaerith Fair

03-29-2013

They give us traditional Karma "original skin" but they don't give us the original Morgana.. the new Morgana is sooo awful and masculine and her eyeballs are lopsided!!!! Q________Q how UNFAIR to destroy morg but not Karma!!!!

Skorpius

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tT4rd View Post
It shows unavailable for me?....what gives? 8(
Go read my post on page 8

BibiteASucre

03-29-2013

Hum how to say this:
the cooldown mantra pass 9 seconds cooldown to 45 secondes cooldown,
The attack of the shield was reduce, normaly it's equals to the shield... Normally the shield is upped a lot with abylity power, like for 130 ap you have 100 bonus, and now it's seems like for 130 ap you have 70 bonus... Thanks for % ap bonus lol
The super slow (second spell) is now a little and so bad spell who can really heal you at all and can't help you to run with you allies,
The first spell was healing great before, it was usefull.
Before, karma was the best anti-adc feed who attack undertower... now it's just the worst played I never see, with a bad ult with long cooldown and no utility at all for the long duration to play it. Be sure I'll refund her when I can, the OP karma become so bad.
Did they talk about "upgrade" Karma??

BeastBox

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyesa View Post
Idk why they changed her abilities she really sucks now thanks for ruining my favorite champion in the game
I can understand not liking the changes, but how do you not know why they changed her? Out of 100+ champions she was literally the worst character in the game. Why they changed her should be freaking obvious.

NiHZ

03-29-2013

I main Karma. I have for a very long time. Those saying that 'No one plays Karma': That's because A) Good support players aren't that common and B) she's not really a pickup and play champ. You had to get used to her playstyle.

I'm really unhappy with these changes. When people are crying for good support champs, why would you get rid of one of the best ones?

LewdQue

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tT4rd View Post
Bad move Riot, bad move. I liked Karma before. You're pushing me away little by little! >8\
They talked about this for awhile. Stop getting butthurt.