Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pikohchu

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlGFISH View Post
Wow now we have to pay for the traditional?
Not cool.
I bought her on release and had her ever since.
Im sad
If you owned Karma before the rework, you get the skin for free lol

Leone Cavaliere

03-29-2013

Ok... wtf.... I used Karma and she doesn't have a chain that large like in the video.. IT BREAKS BEFORE REACHING THAT FAR, or does Vayne have a bug with Q

L33tT4rd

03-29-2013

Bad move Riot, bad move. I liked Karma before. You're pushing me away little by little! >8\

L33tT4rd

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikohchu View Post
If you owned Karma before the rework, you get the skin for free lol
It shows unavailable for me?....what gives? 8(

JormungandsWrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Thank you for the reworked karma! I lovethefact that she can be played mid as well as support riotu did a great job on this rework!

Arxidan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Those of you who say that Riot is taking out a support for a Mage need to calm down, karma was hardly a support in the first place, she was much better in mid and top lane than she was as a support, if anything, they've only buffed her supporting potential as well as her general usefulness as a teammate.

Libermann

03-29-2013

For anyone wondering, you guys (the ones who bought Karma before 3.5) DO have the Traditional Karma Skin! The Unavailable note on her Champ page is a bug! Just go into queue and look through her skins, she'll be there

Pedomancer

03-29-2013

The skin is usable altho it's written unavailable
Just try it
But if you bought her from today and later on, you won't get that skin free

Slaik

03-29-2013

Dr.Evil: "Support"...

AtelierTM

03-29-2013

ok anyone who says that karma wasnt a good support really didnt know how to play her as support. i never play support i am always dmg and that didnt change with karma, she was a great support as full AP it's just when people in the group didnt know how she is played is when she was lackluster. you are supposed to play her as if you were mid just without taking much CS. now she is the same just without a usefull heal to play support. the shield at lvl 18 with 500+ AP will place an almost 600 shield but in early game it is mediocre at best her burst with the same is good, but again early game she lacks due to her "un mantra'd" Q. the abils need a small buff, either in dmg or a mana reduction, or give her a way to be refunded mana on kill with it, like Annie, but maybe just a % of it, not the whole thing.