Champion Spotlight: Karma, the Enlightened One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Shimigami

03-29-2013

Feels karma's ult leveling is useless. Didn't see grant me anything. It doesn't reduce CD or increase the charges like the old ult before rework.

TerraceSolace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Everyone chill the hell out. I just logged on and was able to select traditional karma as a skin. Again, this only works if you've already unlocked a skin for her before she was brought out

Also, her old ult didn't give her extra charges... and her the ult's cooldown worked with cdr mostly.

Runix

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nddimension View Post
Riot is actually going back on giving out Traditional Karma to people who already own her? For real?
There are people in this thread and on every thread in the forums on this subject saying that they already have received the Traditional Karma skin for free if they had Karma prior to the relaunch.

Are they still teaching reading comprehension in the schools these days?

vSprixus

03-29-2013

She is very much a utility mid and i would not recommend solo queuing mid with karma. she can still support though.

edit: Lol! say support and get down voted, she has fairly low damage for a mid, specially if she doesn't land the mantra boosted slow and she struggles vs any combo cc nuker, (brand, annie, malz, fizz, xerath, etc,) and any high mobility champs (ahri etc,)

She could be strong in team games, where she brings a lot something like Oriana, but her damage is soft. Her team utility is exceptional and she will be strong in team fights, but she can't snowball gg carry games like some other mids. Her team needs use her strengths where as fizz or akali or something can just dominate by themselves. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that your kinda relying on other people to decent when you play karma mid, which never goes down well in solo queue

arcane pheonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummie bear od View Post
Karma needs a new rework so she has the same abilities as before..........man does she suck now......thanks for nothing.
thats how alot of people felt about jax after his rework, you'll get used to her eventually xD

Wolfram Alpha

Recruiter

03-29-2013

Although they didn't mention it here, they said those who had Karma before this rework will get the traditional skin for free.

Don Munra

03-29-2013

Ok Riot, where's my Traditional Karma Free Skin? i wasted my ip 2 weeks ago and now i need to buy it? OK NICE.....

Mattarias

03-29-2013

I swear, some people... ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Anyways, thanks Riot, for the Traditional Skin. Danielle's voice is way better than whoever this is. Just wish I could change the champ select quote too..

MinEpiphany

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nddimension View Post
Riot is actually going back on giving out Traditional Karma to people who already own her? For real?
...Obviously they are allowing the few people who didn't own her prior to relaunch a chance to still get the traditional skin but at a cost.

I mean...have a little common sense. They already stated, very publicly, in no uncertain terms "anyone who owns Karma before her relaunch will get this Traditional Karma skin for free" ~Morello~

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...509&p=35330565

Jay Nim

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMårvelous View Post
"HUR WHER BLACK CHAMPION"
"Oh my god fine. Not only are we adding one, she'll be called enlightened and be one of the most spiritual and leader-like champions. So deal."
If you think Karma is the "HUR BLACK CHAMP", then you're totally from the different dimension.