@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeolian Melodies

03-28-2013

So because Janna isn't a mad scientist, you disregard the fact that she is from Zaun? That's raycist.

She isn't just from Zaun "lore-wise". Read her storyline again. It forged her. It made her Janna.

NotBuzzJack

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoti View Post
I though Singed was from Noxus, wasnt he Warwick's apprentice, with noxian chem warfare
Zaun has an alliance with Noxus.

Trueponielove

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'm afraid that glasses are my territory at the moment.

Can I have the hug?
Hello great leader of the Iron Solari! How is you? and May I hug you for him? /hugs\ ^^

Tortferngatr

03-28-2013

Quote:
I very much like the idea of a jetpack champion actually. I love it as a trope. I'm huge into the Rocketeer sort of motif ala the Disney movie. However, if I had my druthers I'd probably place such a champion in Piltover, since the deco style that's most associated with jetpacks, or so I feel, and the personality of such a champion, to me at least, jives a bit more with Piltover. Sleek, sort of hotshot, and more along the lines of the goden age of flight.

Zaun feels very haphazard, more psychopathic. I feel that maybe a more cool and collected Asami Sato sort of character would fit nicely into the jetpack/ace flyer zone than a mad scientist from Zaun, but that's just me! I think there's a lot of opportunity in Zaun, but my inclination is to turn that up to an eleven, embrace the complete crazy, and use the arsenal of story telling elements and mechanics that Zaun has to offer in all it's zaniness.
Just make the jetpack massive, make the movespeed boost scale with AP, add grime, shoulder-mounted taser cannons, and singed hair. Make her launch skin based on Kari from Mythbusters, and replace the shoulder taser cannons with shoulder taser hwachas.

Then make her do Zoidberg's FREEDOM DAY DANCE. BECAUSE IN ZAUN YOU ARE FREE.

Instant Zaun-themed awesome just add armored labcoat.

Blaster

03-28-2013

Quote:
I very much like the idea of a jetpack champion actually. I love it as a trope. I'm huge into the Rocketeer sort of motif ala the Disney movie. However, if I had my druthers I'd probably place such a champion in Piltover, since the deco style that's most associated with jetpacks, or so I feel, and the personality of such a champion, to me at least, jives a bit more with Piltover. Sleek, sort of hotshot, and more along the lines of the goden age of flight.

Zaun feels very haphazard, more psychopathic. I feel that maybe a more cool and collected Asami Sato sort of character would fit nicely into the jetpack/ace flyer zone than a mad scientist from Zaun, but that's just me! I think there's a lot of opportunity in Zaun, but my inclination is to turn that up to an eleven, embrace the complete crazy, and use the arsenal of story telling elements and mechanics that Zaun has to offer in all it's zaniness.
I want a loonytoones esque champ.

with like the running on air(untill realization sets in that you are not running on anything and about to fall), the 2 ton anvils. the giant wooden hammers, the dynomite that always backfires, and i feel this could all be intwined within someone who is literally crazy.

Or you could go with the crazy killer, and give her some of those scalpel for like her melee attack.

and give her like anastia for like a stun move.

and give her like a move called eusthinasia (or however you spell it) which does like a garen esque killing blow

give her like a passive that grants her alot of extra gold per minion kill, however each death costs her a good amount off of the bonus gold.(like a reference to how real doctors have it with the whole malpractice insurance and how it spikes after doing malpractice reducing income)

and give her a move that like has her throw a vile of poison, (single target) that does damage over time and gives special atributes to her other moves.

here would be a structure for her

Q. anastisia
Probably dealing magic damage Single target Stuns for 1 scaling up to 2 seconds. Has 300 range
Empowered q. Stuns for 2 seconds at all ranks and does 2x damage base damage

W Doctorial Income
Passive Grants 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 extra money per minion kill.
Is halved upon death, and gradually restores (fully restoring the debuff after 5 minutes of not dying)

E. Poison Chuck.
Chucks a poison flask at an enemy. Does poison over time and grants Empoyerment to other abilities if used on a poisoned enemy(not just any poison)

R.Euthenasia
Does a Magic Damage blow that scales depending on how much of the enemys hp is missing.

Total damage is 1.5x if used on a poisoned target.

Passive:Scars
Could be something like
Reduces enemy armor and mr by 2 each time she melee attacks an enemy
Permanent, but only stacks up to 10 times.

HellComet

03-28-2013

I so want a loli in a labcoat who goes all Tetsuo from Akira

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Quote:
Cyborgs tend to be outside of our technological realm. We've made some exceptions in the past, but I expect us to tighten how crazy we get with our advanced technology. Cybernetics gets into very specific territory. Ghost in the Shell, Deus Ex, Appleseed. I LOVE those IP's, however I don't so much think it has a place in the League universe, I think our prosthetics and enhancements have to be chunky and to an extent unwieldy, especially if they're from Zaun.
I know Viktor is only in 1% of games, but it doesn't mean all of you can forget about him!

JOIN THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION

skippymcgee

03-28-2013

I could use a Quistis-esque character in League. :3

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

03-28-2013
8 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordAlpha View Post
I know Viktor is only in 1% of games, but it doesn't mean all of you can forget about him!

JOIN THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION
I actually really love Viktor! In fact, I think we could even go further with him on his base level. I feel we didn't quite bring him as far as he could be thematically and visually.

Even Viktor I feel has a little too much human going on with him. Not enough enhancements and not nearly chunky enough. I've like to sell that fantasy even more! Make him a real match, something pervertedly over the top.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Quote:

Have you played the last Sly Cooper? the rat enemies from Paris fly with their insecticide spry like if they where jet packs, I could see a Zaun rocketere with such a propulsion method, hazardous chemicals propelled at great speed to keep him floating (and poisoning things)