Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatedTitan

03-28-2013

What frustrates me is that the Reds seemed to have just ignored us. All we've gotten from Grumpy many days ago was "we hear you and it's a gut check, BUT." That means that they honestly don't care and are going to do what they want no matter what. It's quite insulting honestly.

The Chaos Era

03-28-2013

In Anivia's lore she made friends with Ashe. So maybe Ashe will ask her for help in the next post.

Shinigami Greed

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatedTitan View Post
What frustrates me is that the Reds seemed to have just ignored us. All we've gotten from Grumpy many days ago was "we hear you and it's a gut check, BUT." That means that they honestly don't care and are going to do what they want no matter what. It's quite insulting honestly.
Because Riot is clearly obligated to cater to people when they don't like something done to a single champion.

Holy Malevolence

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami Greed View Post
Because Riot is clearly obligated to cater to people when they don't like something done to a single champion.
They could at least give half a damn.

General Quackers

03-28-2013

Looks like a WoW troll with good posture.

Reybag

03-28-2013

This is an april fool joke,so i ask

Will The Real Trundle Please Stand Up?

uncleapplesauce

03-28-2013

Do Not rework trundle he looks cool already >.> hes on of the last original champs

Delsabers

03-28-2013

Yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!

Darth Norris

03-28-2013

People who enjoy trundle, if this relaunch is anything like karma's better get in some trundle play now before the new trundle comes out. While the new karma is fun, she is very different from the old karma I fell in love with. I appreciate the need to rework these champs that are seen as sub par but they have a lot of fans that are sad to see them go.

e Zebra

03-28-2013

Is he still going to have some kind of a pillar? cus thats pretty much the best non-ult skill in the game