Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T33moHat

03-26-2013

^ Lol This guy asking my voice not be heard because I haven't played as many games as him. Knows nothing about justice.

Zerglinator

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFatHornyTurtle View Post
^ this, please riot don't change him just make a new troll character instead
And get yelled at for making a rehash of another champion? No thanks.

AbsolutionJailor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Riot, if you're still reading all of this melodrama, I applaud your masochism.

This is why the forums can't be trusted with partial information. Like four recurring b@tchfitters are showing up on every page to complain about how all of the backstory they've loved has been replaced and gutted by something they haven't even seen yet.

They can't see how his Traditional skin is just a beefed up, better animated, better looking "disease troll I've come to love yet four days ago I was right on the give Trundle more skins bandwagon". It's absurd how they think everything about Trundle is going to be replaced with "lol he is made of ice and he attacks hu-mons in the north". These doomcriers are trolling themselves with how fast their poor little cholesterol-ridden hearts are vibrating.

Please know that these chair-slaying keyboard warriors do not represent all, or even a significant portion of the Trundle playerbase. Trundle has been overdue for this art stuff, and the truly loyal trolls are very appreciative of all the work you do.

Although considering how hard some of these hamplanets are crying, maybe you should make an April Fool's announcement that sends them all into comas. I imagine the forums would be so much more peaceful with them all hibernating.

Shadow Racoon

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownface View Post
Have you been banned multiple times in the past? Your post certainly makes you sound like the kind of guy who gets banned often.

Characters evolve, but this isn't the "evolution" of a character, it's gutting a character's original design (that has existed for a pretty significant amount of time, it's not like he's a PBE champ or something) in favor of a more popular one.

People get attached to champs in this game because you have to purchase them, you buy them because you like their design, and you don't expect the character's personality to be completely overwritten because a year or so later, the design team has a change of heart. I can understand why that's upsetting, and you can rage at people for no reason all you want, but you'd be upset too if everything you liked about a champion was unceremoniously cast aside without so much as a warning.

Trundle didn't need this dramatic of a change, he's supposed to be the gross, diseased troll, who chose to inherit his entire clan's disease to ensure their destruction because of how he was treated by them. That's a pretty cool story, it's upsetting to see it just get completely replaced for no good reason.
Actually, earlier in this thread he was called out for having a troll account with three games on it total. He's popping up to cause trouble like he did before. Feel free to check him out, he's a non-issue at best.

RossMirage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

T33moHat

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutionJailor View Post
Riot, if you're still reading all of this melodrama, I applaud your masochism.

This is why the forums can't be trusted with partial information. Like four recurring b@tchfitters are showing up on every page to complain about how all of the backstory they've loved has been replaced and gutted by something they haven't even seen yet.

They can't see how his Traditional skin is just a beefed up, better animated, better looking "disease troll I've come to love yet four days ago I was right on the give Trundle more skins bandwagon". It's absurd how they think everything about Trundle is going to be replaced with "lol he is made of ice and he attacks hu-mons in the north". These doomcriers are trolling themselves with how fast their poor little cholesterol-ridden hearts are vibrating.

Please know that these chair-slaying keyboard warriors do not represent all, or even a significant portion of the Trundle playerbase. Trundle has been overdue for this art stuff, and the truly loyal trolls are very appreciative of all the work you do.

Although considering how hard some of these hamplanets are crying, maybe you should make an April Fool's announcement that sends them all into comas. I imagine the forums would be so much more peaceful with them all hibernating.
This 1000X YES. I am glad somebody gets it.

Shadow Raccoon, If I am a non issue why you keep bringing me up bro? Oh maybe it's because I'm right, and it's getting under your pasty papa johns oil skin. Go have another breadstick bro and give the forums a rest.

Downvote if you're fat.

NightmareRofls

03-26-2013

TY for the traditional skin

Torvin Augeri

03-26-2013

Question for Grumpy Monkey, IronStylus, kitae, Runaan, Ransom, or any Rioter willing to answer:

For this particular VU, why was "Traditional Trundle" not pushed forward as the base skin, with the Freljord theme pushed forward as a new skin with heavy emphasis on the lore tie-in? This would have alleviated concerns by retaining Trundle's old lore and the associated visuals while providing an update as far as "new stories...[you] could tell with Trundle" are concerned.

Edvard Rubeartis

03-26-2013

[QUOTE=AbsolutionJailor;36002094]Riot, if you're still reading all of this melodrama, I applaud your masochism.QUOTE]

This isn't melodrama. This is fans honest opinion about how they feel. If you resent that, that's your opinion. But we aren't going to be silent about it. We have a voice, and we will be heard, even if it sounds nerdy or rage-hater. Don't be an *******. kudos!

T33moHat

03-26-2013

Edvard Rubeartis, you are the most melodramatic of all time. Please write us a poem about how much you don't like the trundle rework and how you are afraid of the future.