Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

03-26-2013

Yeah, nice

MyFatHornyTurtle

03-26-2013

This better be an April Fools joke

Rasmorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Aw I liked Trundle the way he was.

T33moHat

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Racoon View Post
Trundle, a champ nobody felt needed a change yet is getting one anyway, comes out feeling like anything but Trundle, I'll uninstall and never play again.

I'll be watching in the hopes that he turns out...not different. If so, I'm gone.
The amount of melodrama in your post makes me want to puke. I kind of hope you uninstall, I hope you never like anything again, because when it changes your fragile artist soul might not have anything to believe in ever again, and nobody deserves the amount of pain your heart seems to be enduring. I feel sorry for you man. I really do. Change seems to physically hurt you.

GROW UP.
Characters evolve, intellectual properties evolve, stories move forward, stagnant things are boring things.

Crownface

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T33moHat View Post
The amount of melodrama in your post makes me want to puke. I kind of hope you uninstall, I hope you never like anything again, because when it changes your fragile artists soul might not have anything to believe in ever again, and nobody deserves the amount of pain your heart seems to be enduring. I feel sorry for you man. I really do. Change seems to physically hurt you.

GROW UP.
Characters evolve, intellectual properties evolve, stories move forward, stagnant things are boring things.
Have you been banned multiple times in the past? Your post certainly makes you sound like the kind of guy who gets banned often.

Characters evolve, but this isn't the "evolution" of a character, it's gutting a character's original design (that has existed for a pretty significant amount of time, it's not like he's a PBE champ or something) in favor of a more popular one.

People get attached to champs in this game because you have to purchase them, you buy them because you like their design, and you don't expect the character's personality to be completely overwritten because a year or so later, the design team has a change of heart. I can understand why that's upsetting, and you can rage at people for no reason all you want, but you'd be upset too if everything you liked about a champion was unceremoniously cast aside without so much as a warning.

Trundle didn't need this dramatic of a change, he's supposed to be the gross, diseased troll, who chose to inherit his entire clan's disease to ensure their destruction because of how he was treated by them. That's a pretty cool story, it's upsetting to see it just get completely replaced for no good reason.

T33moHat

03-26-2013

No bro, never been banned. I follow the summoners code.

1st. You have no idea if it is a gutting. You have no lore other that what was on page one of this thread, so you know...don't be ignorant.

2nd. I get people get attached to champs. Thats cool. Riot seems to have gone to the extra work of making these traditional skins for those people so as to not change a past purchase too drastically. If you have a problem with devs changing things after you bought it, never play a videogame again bro. because devs change tons of stuff all the time after the fact. It's a company with a live dev team. Do you even know what that means?

3rd. Who are you to judge if Trundle needed this dramatic of a change? Are you privy to meetings at riot? Are you aware of something we don't? have you seen Riots long term IP goals? Oh right you haven't...so don't be ignorant.

MyFatHornyTurtle

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownface View Post
Have you been banned multiple times in the past? Your post certainly makes you sound like the kind of guy who gets banned often.

Characters evolve, but this isn't the "evolution" of a character, it's gutting a character's original design (that has existed for a pretty significant amount of time, it's not like he's a PBE champ or something) in favor of a more popular one.

People get attached to champs in this game because you have to purchase them, you buy them because you like their design, and you don't expect the character's personality to be completely overwritten because a year or so later, the design team has a change of heart. I can understand why that's upsetting, and you can rage at people for no reason all you want, but you'd be upset too if everything you liked about a champion was unceremoniously cast aside without so much as a warning.

Trundle didn't need this dramatic of a change, he's supposed to be the gross, diseased troll, who chose to inherit his entire clan's disease to ensure their destruction because of how he was treated by them. That's a pretty cool story, it's upsetting to see it just get completely replaced for no good reason.
^ this, please riot don't change him just make a new troll character instead

Shadow Racoon

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T33moHat View Post
This guy^. I wonder what qq babypants complaint you wrote. You are the worst kind of person. Your comments pollute this entire thread with vitriol and unfounded fear mongering. If i could downvote you to oblivion I totally would.
You again, eh? Everyone should feel free to check earlier in the thread to where a kind soul checked up on this guy and found it to be a troll account. Disregard for greatest justice.

T33moHat

03-26-2013

^ Lol This guy asking my voice not be heard because I haven't played as many games as him. Knows nothing about justice.

Zerglinator

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFatHornyTurtle View Post
^ this, please riot don't change him just make a new troll character instead
And get yelled at for making a rehash of another champion? No thanks.