Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edvard Rubeartis

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Iggy View Post
So Sir to you I say this, how did raging about things get you likes yet my calm assessment get down votes. We are both from the point of we really don't want this re-work and are being forced to pray that it "might" work out. While you are going about it in your way I am waiting because I have faith that the team that MADE him can at least REMAKE him without screwing things up too badly. Yes I was here to rage but then they said they changed his model for the gif which I can get yes. I do ask they send us one of the new Trundle without his jaw detached to at least let us feel what they are doing to him in a more truer sense. But to that end I say let us play our favorite champ the way he is while we can and when the day comes that we see his re-work then we can decide what to say and do about it. If the voices of the Trundle players are loud enough they will change things around, whether they will stop everything and think about it more is up to them.

Edit: Let's play a game shall we? Let's see who gets more up votes to down votes, the guys who are calm and rational or the ones running around yelling like 2 year olds having their toys taken away.
Dude, nobody loves you. :P

Naw, jk. But you do have a habit of sounding self-righteous in your posts... >.<
work on that, and maybe someday, we, the loud, yelling, passionate masses will love you. xD

T33moHat

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatedTitan View Post
Nothing like filing a BBB request. I can't wait for the response, though I know it will be months away.
This guy^. I wonder what qq babypants complaint you wrote. You are the worst kind of person. Your comments pollute this entire thread with vitriol and unfounded fear mongering. If i could downvote you to oblivion I totally would.

Bar Keep

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edvard Rubeartis View Post
Dude, nobody loves you. :P

Naw, jk. But you do have a habit of sounding self-righteous in your posts... >.<
work on that, and maybe someday, we'll the loud, yelling, passionate masses will love you. xD
Yea fair enough bro, Sorry bout all that, I just try to take my rage out when I made them and apparently that lost my passion in all of them. But seriously why the remake Riot?

SeikyuHaste

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
And in this journey she as found contradictions regarding Freljord as well, maybe the ice trolls have a reason beyond senseless war, maybe they camps are starting to penetrate into their territory, maybe human are being equally aggressive against them, there are a lot of possibilities that she is not considering in the report and that if she were on character she would at least point out (which the report is not addressing).
1- She has seen nothing of the Ice Trolls, therefore no contradictions there.
2- She`s seen that pretty much every human is good and kind so far.
3- She saw Ice Trolls (only now seeing them for the first time) kill the humans (that so far have done nothing wrong, only case you could argue is Sejuani but Quinn herself said she was not what she was expecting)...what else would she think but that they were killing humans?
4- Talon`s accounts where written after Quinn had analyzed the situation, this accounts are being written on the spot as they happen.

It`s not out of character when they are entirely different situations.

Lycaeus

03-26-2013

I sense the coming of the third sister of Freljord. an ice based AP caster? next champ after zac?

Anymeese

Master Recruiter

03-26-2013

So wait, youre completely removing the filthy, disgusting, rotten aspect of Trundle? You're COMPLETELY changing everything that makes him Trundle? This isn't okay... Here's my view on it:

Okay cool, I can play my traditional skin. But now I'm limited to the skin that looks like he always has with no new skin ever, for good. I want a legendary Trundle skin that's amazing and awesome and hillarious.. that's gross and disgusting, not icy and overdone (anivia, sejuani, ashe, nunu, and the tons of ice skins).

Don't get me wrong, I think the new trundle looks AWESOME. But please.. if youre going to completely change what defines the character in every single aspect, just release a new champion.. don't take away my favorite champion in the league.. I love my adorably disgusting, horrid blob of grossness.. I don't want a badass troll king.

Once again, I'm trying to stay positive here, but this is just too much. A traditional skin just doesn't do it... And I can't possibly expect yall to do new and traditional versions of every skin, I get that.. But you have to at least see where the long-time Trundle fans like me are coming from?

Please @Grumpy Monkey. Just say something. Anything to ease my worrying

SeikyuHaste

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithNexus View Post
I sense the coming of the third sister of Freljord. an ice based AP caster? next champ after zac?
Her recommended items are already on PBE and they were found alongside Zac`s. Lissandra is coming, I just hope the Ice Witch and Lissandra are one and the same due to multiple personality shenanigans. She`d be able to change persona`s with R on the fly and her QWE would be entirely different abilities based on which persona is in control during that time.

Make changing personalities like how Quinn changes to Valor, not something you can do at any given time, but make the alternate abilities very powerful to compensate. I`ve been itching for another champion with 7 abilities like Elise.

Morpey

03-26-2013

Well, I might just get Trundle now.

Nunu the Grouch

03-26-2013

I actually liked his old look with the goofy big head. Now he looks more like a hulking wrestler with a warcraft troll head.

Just kind of sad because I feel Trundle players don't care if others don't like his unpleasing looks.

Lord Morgan

03-26-2013

I think that the new art and model looks great, but I'm worried about the fact that lore is being rewriting, isn't there any possibility that his new lore could be tied to his old one? I know it might sound farfetched, but I think that with a good plot, it could be achieved, maybe he finally found a way to cure the curse imposed by Hakolin, the bonecrafter, and maybe it involved something cold, some sort of Icy magics, maybe he had to pledge loyalty to an Ice wish (Good or Bad) and it was never stated where did the Ruhgosk tribe lived, it could have been the Freljord all along, or maybe they just moved in, I think that it makes sense that after all he had to endure to free his kin of the leprosy curse, they would be more than willing to crown him king of the Tribe.

What I mean is that it would be better receive by the community in general, and it would be more classy in my opinion to make his new lore an evolution of the old one. Players could relate to it and say they knew the troll king before he was a king and it would create a sense of time passing in the LoL universe.